NHL'94 Forums

TDL Elite: Rom & Checkpoint 2

kupuck19

My apologies, the first rom posted didn't have jersey # changes for the two coaches (WSH and BOS) that did not post their line-ups. On BOS Russ Courtnall was changed to #62, and on Washington Joe Sakic has been assigned #91 and Brendan Shanahan #9. Go back to the original post to download the correct rom, and save over the old file.

we should consider changing the lesser players number instead of the star. Like Wesley should change to 62 and courtnall stay 26.

Probably, I just assigned the new players to the roster the new number. Most importantly we won't have a problem with games being logged with two #26's on Boston.

GLHF, don't save games until the last minute; Chaos should have upload pages available by the end of the weekend (rename and keep savestates until then).

Last word from Chaos he was working on the site this weekend. I'm sure we will get an update from him and uploads will be available very soon.

Please be patient and play games in the meantime; rename and save .gs0 outside of the gens folder to not lose savestates if an emulator crashes later.

Edited by kupuck19

k cool, have 4 done so far. Can we play our unplayed games from first half of seasons since theyre still out there?

Those games will be marked by Chaos as DNPs, any games from the first part of the season uploaded after the cutoff will not count (it would be unfair after rosters changes).