NHL'94 Forums

TDL Major Crunch Time: Schedule A Game

kupuck19

With the extended 8/25 deadline quickly approaching let's provide some availability to schedule remaining games.

TDL Major Series Incomplete as of 8/19:

CAL v. NYR (2)

NYR v. VAN (2)

PHI v. NYR (2)

CAL v. WSH (1)

VAN v. BOS (2)

DET v. VAN (2)

VAN v. CAL (2)

PHI v. BOS (2)

DET v. PHI (2)

CAL v. PHI (2)

BOS v. DET (2)

CAL v. DET (2)

CAL v. BOS (2)

BOS (minpind) - needs 8 GP

CAL (jer_33) - needs 11 GP

DET (probob38) - needs 8 GP

NYR (jackandjose) - needs 6 GP

PHI (donnybrook94) - needs 8 GP

VAN (hokkeefan2) - needs 8 GP

WSH (kupuck19) - needs 1 GP

Did you guys fall asleep around here?

Wakee wakee boys.

Let's get them games in so we can do final trade/draft Rounds, which is always the best parts & then of course, the playoffs!

Hey,I went 2-0 vs pro rob with ahitty lag spike,and 1 win and ot win vs Jnj I think,I'm on vacation for a week so if they can recreate that's AWSOME,maybe play this weekend if I get time but enjoying holidays

You have offered them a replay in the past, after you took savestates and lost them. While I'll let you work it out with the other coaches, if you decide to make new saves to be uploaded with the original game scores I suggest that you make them. It was not your opponents fault you lost the upload files.

Additionally, this deadline will NOT be extended again. DNP's and draft penalties will be dished out Monday night.

• 2 weeks later...

You have offered them a replay in the past, after you took savestates and lost them. While I'll let you work it out with the other coaches, if you decide to make new saves to be uploaded with the original game scores I suggest that you make them. It was not your opponents fault you lost the upload files.

Additionally, this deadline will NOT be extended again. DNP's and draft penalties will be dished out Monday night.

we replayed