NHL'94 Forums

GENS Buds AIM Blast Group

kingraph

I've created a general AIM blast group to find exis easier for new guys.  When you say hello and join our community, let us know your AIM screenname and someone will invite you to the AIM blast group.  I appreciate if the vets didn't leave the group!    What is an AIM blast group?  http://blast.aim.com/faq   Don't use this for general chat as EVERYONE in the group gets these messages.  Use this to ask for exis.    Cheers

• 2 months later...

I made an AIM, user name is the same as my name here. Consistency is fun. Plus, too good of a name to only use it once. The only difference is that there's a space between Wendel and Clark'sMustache for my AIM name. It looks way different than the last time I used it.

• 6 months later...

Just joined the forum. I'd like to be added.

tvotaw9@gmail.com

Welcome bud! I've added you to the group chat. Hope you find some games soon...if not, PM me and we'll set up a time to play. Happy to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys im new to this site and wanting to find players to play online. I tried making an AIM account but no luck it wont let me make one for some reason so if anyone could assist me in finding matches that would be great thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, new guy to the forum - please add me to the gens buds blast group

AIM :- Tyberkeley@googlemail.com

Thanks Ty

Welcome bud, you should be in the group next time you sign into AIM. Let me know if you have any issues.

I can't see the group added to my AIM group chats or contacts yet .... Shouldn't I be able to see it there?

You should, I tried again, said the invites were sent. If not, PM me and we can arrange a time when we're both online...probably works easier if we are on at the same time.

• 5 months later...

Hi Folks

Created an AIM at this page https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?sitedomain=www.aol.com&lang=en&locale=us&authLev=0&siteState=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aol.com%2F#

by using my Google account for login (so i didnt create a password when signing up)

How do i sign in on the AIM client - it asks for username which is puckman - if i enter my gmail / google password it rejects it.

so when one uses their Google account to create an account on that page above - what do I enter on the AIM client ?

I can sign in on that web link but i'd rather sign in on any client - there is no option on the AIM client to sign in with my google account ??

Edited by dmm1000