NHL'94 Forums

Kupuck the new King of 94 !

hokkeefan

of course hokkee would think the best league is the one with the most trading and drafting :lol:

but all joking aside, kupuck has been the hardest working and most dedicated player of the summer and the foreseeable future. the tdl league has been a major (or elite) success and in a time of alot of talking and no action kupuck has brought home the canadian bacon and turned it into ham.

haha thanks for the shout outs guys. I cant take all the credit the league wouldn't be possible without the help from minpind and chaos, major thanks to these guys.

NHL94 is the king of all video games, I'm glad I can contribute to make the online playing community more enjoyable.

I left for the Arizona desert with nothing but a canteen, hunting knife, and years supply of peyote. Returning from a vision quest, was an encounter with a talking miniature pinscher. He discussed this great NHL94 lg in which coaches with a classic team drafted from the leftover teams and can make trades to beef up rosters during the middle of the season. Thus, TDL was born.