- Minpind - Edmonton Oilers

- Brutus – St-Louis Blues

- Donnybrook - Boston Bruins

- Gretzkyonacold - Detroit Red Wings

- Jackandjose - New Jersey Devils

- Sicarius - Tampa Bay Lightning

- ProBob38 - Ottawa Senators

Website

1. The league website is http://www.nhl94online.com/ --> League selection --> Blitz 94 Season 9
  2. Use the "A" and "B" league links on your left to switch between the two leagues.
  3. Upload a game: You must have a username/password in NHL94online to be able to upload a game.
  4. Click on the corresponding team on the left of this screen, than use the log in option in the adequate space.For more information about how to save a game during online play: http://forum.nhl94.c...ason-6-started/
  5. Thank You Chaos :)

Schedule

• The schedule will be the same as before, 4 games VS. everyone, 2 homes 2 aways

The Rom

Deadlines

Deadlines

DATE GP

Sep 28 8

Oct 12 16

Oct 26 24*

Nov 9 35

Nov 23 44*

* draft penalties will apply

**playoff+draft penalties will apply

Note: If you miss 1 deadline, you will receive a warning via PM/Aim/or whatever, and if you miss 2 consecutives deadlines, you will be subject to replacement. However, if you make the effort to explain your situation or the reason why you couldn't reach a specific deadline, you won't get kicked out of the league. I will use my personnal judgment as well as the advices and opinions of a couple of veterans/forum addicts around here to apply the good corrections during the upcoming season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 09 BLITZ MOTO:

Take a chill pill and be in the GA!

Edited by Freydey

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out. The fact that the ROM doesn't have Y-button goalie control is my deciding factor to not play.

l feel like the glitch goals really hurt the game and the Y-goalie control is the one way to counter them. We even voted in a poll to add it http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16240-y-button-goalie-control-in-blitz/. It's still not in. When Y-goalie control is in I'll be all for playing.

Sorry.

The other "fixes" or changes that I know are:

* Not just straight weight bug fix, Blitz incorporates the checking rating into check ability.

* Buffed goalies, except Roy and Belfour. I think the rest got +1 agility and +1 glove/stick

* Reduced wait time to switch to goalie - you get goalie control faster in Blitz when holding B compared to Classic. I forgot the exact milliseconds difference.

* Home/away advantages are skewed toward home ice (I think?)

* Checks only count during gametime (one of my favorite hacks ever) and is reported in the player stats in lieu of penalty minutes.

* +/- stat

* Improved 3 stars rating formula

* 2nd Assist bug fix (I think)

I think that's it. CB fix should definitely go into Blitz 10. I also voted to include "Y" button hack. For what it's worth, I remember, smoz being opposed to this hack in Blitz because he felt there is an additional skill in timing the goalie control. I know what he is saying, but honestly, adding it is inevitable.

Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out. The fact that the ROM doesn't have Y-button goalie control is my deciding factor to not play.

l feel like the glitch goals really hurt the game and the Y-goalie control is the one way to counter them. We even voted in a poll to add it http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16240-y-button-goalie-control-in-blitz/. It's still not in. When Y-goalie control is in I'll be all for playing.

Sorry.

I totally forgot about this..since im a very democratic person I wouldn't mind setting up a v2 ROM including the Y button fix.

As for the god damn cb thing, I've said it before I'm not a fan of this but I can't find it legit to change this rule after the draft, so we will keep the status quo for this season and probably fix this for the upcoming seasons.

Edited by Freydey

You sure the Y button hack is easy to do, and is there a patch for it? Thought it was a problem with coding it in.

There's a patch because clockwise is the man. Here's the updated ROM w/ Y button goalie control. Sorry if someone else made it already...takes 2 mins.

Blitz94_Season_09abv2.bin

You sure the Y button hack is easy to do, and is there a patch for it? Thought it was a problem with coding it in.

I thought after the hack you couldn't edit it, something like that?

So, do we use V2 now & have to replay games previously played, or are those ones OK, and just use V2, or IF we use V2 for the game, do we need to wait before we load the game state?

I haven't played any, but figure I'd ask for those who have, and planned on playing tonight possibly.

So, do we use V2 now & have to replay games previously played, or are those ones OK, and just use V2, or IF we use V2 for the game, do we need to wait before we load the game state?

I haven't played any, but figure I'd ask for those who have, and planned on playing tonight possibly.

I believe both versions will work for uploading your gas..

am I right?

Sorry, i tried uploading it again, and I am getting the message that it was already uploaded. Now that same game shows up twice again. Can you delete it once more? I'll see if Sicarius is okay with me simming it and uploading the result.

I'm 1-11, so I really want my win!

If it doesn't work this time, I'll just take the loss.

Sorry, i tried uploading it again, and I am getting the message that it was already uploaded. Now that same game shows up twice again. Can you delete it once more? I'll see if Sicarius is okay with me simming it and uploading the result.

I'm 1-11, so I really want my win!

If it doesn't work this time, I'll just take the loss.

Please load the save state in the emulator first and see if it is the correct save state before uploading. Try again.

1st 8 game deadline approaching this weekend and it looks like Ice, Zalex, Eggink, swos, dcicon, Bok, and hokkee will have 0 games played. More than half the A league is completely gone.

Sad, but I think it's time to shut it down. Nobody seems interested in playing anymore. :(

1st 8 game deadline approaching this weekend and it looks like Ice, Zalex, Eggink, swos, dcicon, Bok, and hokkee will have 0 games played. More than half the A league is completely gone.

Sad, but I think it's time to shut it down. Nobody seems interested in playing anymore. :(

Very sad but Ice, Zalex, Eggink, Dcicon & Hokkee I wud expect to get involved. The community needs a real shot in the arm. Really its time to focus on the noobs & the committed B players. They're the life blood of the community now. Its no longer about the skill level anymore Edited by LA Robbie

Very sad but Ice, Zalex, Eggink, Dcicon & Hokkee I wud expect to get involved. The community needs a real shot in the arm. Really its time to focus on the noobs & the committed B players. They're the life blood of the community now. Its no longer about the skill level anymore

Zalex just got a new place and is out of Internet for a coupe of weeks, Egg will play (could have played yesterday, but I passed out), dcicon & hokkee have been completely MIA though.

The new classic format is attempt to get more of the community involved and playing other people.