NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 09 - Official Start

Freydey

1st 8 game deadline approaching this weekend and it looks like Ice, Zalex, Eggink, swos, dcicon, Bok, and hokkee will have 0 games played. More than half the A league is completely gone.

Sad, but I think it's time to shut it down. Nobody seems interested in playing anymore. :(

I agree, it is the coaches participating that makes a league enjoyable. Season 1 of TDL was so enjoyable for both the kumishoner and the coaches because games had 100% completion and a great group of coaches; Season 2 has been an awful mess and headache with the "A" players. Next season we will only be running TDL for the members who truly participate and appreciate the work that goes in to making a lg happen. Making a league happen is more than a guy making a rom and setting deadlines, most important it takes the responsibility of all coaches to play their games, win or lose.

If the coaches aren't participating, it spoils the fun for everyone involved.

Edited by kupuck19

I agree Vinny. The coaches that were replaced killed elite. I loved the concept of the lg and was really enjoying it, but the A coaches that were replaced kind of killed the competition.

L

I think Dcicon is getting married or on his honeymoon (or will soon be). He PMed me about classic last week.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I will be on most nights this week to get some games in.