• Phi - Rod Brind'Amour
    • SJ - Pat Falloon
    • Stl - Basil McRae
    • TB - Jason Lafreniere
    • Tor - Wendel Clark
    • Van - Dixon Ward
    • Was - Mike Ridley
    • Win - Kris King

I went with CHI and their very nice substitute player. then I was going back through thinking there were "...a few other decent choices in there that will end up with some vo- who the fu- have I ever played with NYI's #17? I'm thinking not." then I went and checked the roster list and he's one a few 47-rated forwards that would end up on the right wing when I pick NYI and slot in the worst players at each position, left to right. totally forgettable, which might mean he's certainly not good, but probably not so terrible that he stands out as so. then I looked up his career stats and wondered how I missed him, being a Bruin in the 1993-1994 season and looking to be a scorer who can pass. the thing is, his +/- was atrocious. in the 1991-1992 season, he put up 26 points in 63 games, but somehow managed to end up being a -36. wow. so, then I go to load him up and check his stats and he isn't even in the game.

so, now I have to start a new thread.

I went with CHI and their very nice substitute player. then I was going back through thinking there were "...a few other decent choices in there that will end up with some vo- who the fu- have I ever played with NYI's #17? I'm thinking not." then I went and checked the roster list and he's one a few 47-rated forwards that would end up on the right wing when I pick NYI and slot in the worst players at each position, left to right. totally forgettable, which might mean he's certainly not good, but probably not so terrible that he stands out as so. then I looked up his career stats and wondered how I missed him, being a Bruin in the 1993-1994 season and looking to be a scorer who can pass. the thing is, his +/- was atrocious. in the 1991-1992 season, he put up 26 points in 63 games, but somehow managed to end up being a -36. wow. so, then I go to load him up and check his stats and he isn't even in the game.

so, now I have to start a new thread.

c9lb4l.jpg

Jari Kurri rocks! An often overlooked sniper (not a surprise when you can pick players like Carson, Sandstrom or Luc) but in a good hand he is a beast... especially when he is on ice with a Carson-Sandstrom supporting/scoring crew :D

Plus his off/def intelligence comes really really handy at turnovers. A true veteran.

Edited by Kashim

you loved it.

there are plenty of decent-to-good players listed, but to me none would beat Brind'Amour except Murphy.

besides the obvious answer of "everybody," who is a weight fail victim?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online