NHL'94 Forums

players not in all versions

tru

can The Bud Who Knows All post the full data of players that appear in less than all major versions of this game and/or feature different data than on other versions?

like:

Bud Buddy is in each version except the Sega CD one. he's on the wrong roster in the Genesis version. he had a 65 pass/shoot bias rating on the Genesis.

Bud Buddy BOS 94 196 5 5 6 4 8 5 R 5 6 5 5 5 8

I never noticed any differences like that. When I was drafting a team for the SNES draft league I went off the Genesis ratings assuming they are the same...

The only difference in players that I know of between the two versions are the duplicate players in Genesis due to the expansion teams (Yake, Vanbiesbrouck, etc)

Also I've never played or even looked at Sega CD at all so I'm totally clueless on that version.

Anybody know anything on this?

well, the Islanders have a player on the Genesis that didn't make the SNES roster, so you can start there. I am saddened to learn that you don't know everything.

Assuming xot82's list for SNES is accurate: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16337-nhl-94-player-ratings-page-filterable/

All the players in SNES are in the GENS version.

By the way -- Fedorov, Weimer, Berry, Evason, Druce and Niedrmayer are all spelled incorrectly on that list...xot82 you need to fix!

The players in GENS that are not in SNES are:

Dan Marois - F - NYI

Mike Ramsey - PIT

Rick Wamsley - G - TOR

I didn't bother opening up SNES to check. Just based off the GENS roster extract and the list referenced above. Who knows about Sega CD?

if you would give a full breakdown of those dudes' stats/ratings, that'd be sweet. do either of the skaters make one of the default lines? did they retire or go the AHL or something? MORE, MORE!