NHL'94 Forums

TDL E - Checkpoint #2

kupuck19

With some coaching changes and some momentum picked up we can set a deadline for the next trade deadline, which will be 10 days from now Saturday 10/4. Sunday 10/5 the Trade Deadline week will start and play will resume again 10/12 with the part 3 rom.

# of games each coach:

BOS (skeletor): 0

BUF (larobbie): 3

LA (Wittgenstein): 5

NYR (clockwize): 4

PHI (kingraph): 0

PIT (LABS_66): 2

STL (icestorm70): 2

WSH (Snyder): 6

Lets keep the momentum up and finish playoffs before S3 roll call!

Edited by kupuck19

Can you give the newbies an overview of trading for this league, or point us to a thread that explains things?

Definitely.

During the trade deadline period from 10/5-10/12 we will have a 3 round draft using the players from the free agent list found here. The Free Agents list is compromised of all players from the unselected teams. As you draft a player, you will drop a player from your roster (can be the worst player, doesn't matter).

During this time you may also make a maximum of 5 player moves, you do not have to trade but draft picks are off limits from trades(i.e. players-for-players deals only). After the draft I will create a line-ups thread in the Trade Deadline forum section, you must post your lines and any duplicate jersey # fixes by Saturday 10/11.

On 10/12 I will post the final rom for the regular season, the regular season will end on 10/23 with play-offs beginning 10/24. A 99-minute OT rom will be released and coaches will have 1 week long deadlines to finish the season.

• 2 weeks later...

With some coaching changes and some momentum picked up we can set a deadline for the next trade deadline, which will be 10 days from now Saturday 10/4. Sunday 10/5 the Trade Deadline week will start and play will resume again 10/12 with the part 3 rom.

# of games each coach:

BOS (skeletor): 0

BUF (larobbie): 3

LA (Wittgenstein): 5

NYR (clockwize): 4

PHI (kingraph): 0

PIT (LABS_66): 2

STL (icestorm70): 2

WSH (Snyder): 6

Lets keep the momentum up and finish playoffs before S3 roll call!

10 days since the last TDL Elite game has been logged.

If there isn't a game played by Wednesday 10/8 I am cancelling the rest of TDL Elite, which I do not want to happen especially with guys like raph and skeletor who have given it their full efforts so far. I refuse to keep extending deadlines and working on a league that will not play its games.

Edited by kupuck19

Cmon man the B leaguers in Elite are holding up the last draft/trade deadline - Witt, Snyder, Robbie and Labs! I see you guys online a lot, lets goooooooo

Dont blame A leaguers for grinding this league to a hault!

Cmon man the B leaguers in Elite are holding up the last draft/trade deadline - Witt, Snyder, Robbie and Labs! I see you guys online a lot, lets goooooooo

Dont blame A leaguers for grinding this league to a hault!

Yeah i'm on every day, so how am I holding it up. Sent Snyder a message a couple of days ago. No reply. Witt is on a fair amount but never seems to play.

Im on every night & available

Work it out, you guys are always beating your chest how you play your games. Low and behold you guys are holding it up

WTF. I've almost finished my Blitz season. I'm online practically every night playing '94. Anyone that needs to play me just needs to buzz me on AIM. Short of getting on a plane & visiting these guy's houses i'm not quite sure what you want me to do??