NHL'94 Forums

UPDATED 2015 ROM

skip

SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEWEST MESSAGE FOR LATEST UPDATE!!!

Alright guys, here it is. This is, by far, my crowning achievement in NHL'94 editing hahahaha! I will post another update soon since there are a bunch of guys who are playing tonight who aren't in the game yet, but give me a week or two and we will be rockin' like Dokken.

Once again, stick tap to Slapshot67 for the graphics work/giving me the canvas to just work on some detailed ratings.

Excel sheet has all players, in-game and removed (even those who were added and removed after my other 2015 ROM.) There is a little cheat sheet guide in the excel in case you ever need a quick reference guide to teams and what the overall ratings would be if I could edit them.

Enjoy the 2015 rosters!

-Skip

UPDATES BELOW THIS MESSAGE!

NHL94.2015.bin

NHL94.2015.Skip.A.zip

Edited by skip

Slapshot67 (and anyone who has their tag on the intro screen) did all of the graphics. I only really worked on the ratings and rosters with some minor uniform tweaks.

Magnificent JOB!!

I just was wondering , can you add the Y button goalie control, and a few other minor things like

trapezoid lines and stick tape?

Otherwise one of the best ROMs I've ever played on!

Wondering why my post was ignored. Anyway, I did it myself to both the first Skip Rom(at the top of thread),

and the Update #1 Rom. I just redid them to correct the checksum error.

NHL94.2015(SkipUpdate1,cksum).binNHL94.2015(Goalie+Sprite patched,cksum).bin

Could you at least tell me if all the other patches, like Wt.Bug Fix, and C-B bug fix, have been applied?

Edited by NHL94PC

• 2 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but can the ASW and ASE teams be added to this or any other 30 team ROM, or is

30 the maximum number of teams?

I've been looking but can't seem to find an answer to this question, so would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

This may be a stupid question, but can the ASW and ASE teams be added to this or any other 30 team ROM, or is

30 the maximum number of teams?

I've been looking but can't seem to find an answer to this question, so would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

30 is the maximum, unless someone comes up with another hack to expand it! (Highly unlikely).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten to this in a while. To answer NHL94PC (who I didn't ignore, just been busy!) - I do have an updated version with graphics updates (an Y goalie) from slapshot67. This update should include all that you ask for. I already started updating rosters, so a full version with updates will be up shortly. But for now, here is the work-in-progress.

NHL94 2015.bin

The weight bug has been fixed, and the stat category keeps track of checks I believe. What else did you change on your edited ROM?

I want to begin a season in the latest ROM soon! I gotta talk to someone about that. But the game seems like a good time no matter what team you have, could make a deep team-draft.

Thanks to all who have downloaded the ROM and left kind words. Glad you are having fun with it!

Hey guys - here is the latest update. Rosters should be pretty accurate as of 11/26/14. I updated some ratings based on performance, etc.

Also, slapshot67 updated the trap and stick tape as well as some other graphic stuff. Also, Y-goalie control is now a thing.

I tried to make teams better if they were playing well, etc. Next update will be a little more encompassing.

Enjoy!

NHL94 2015.bin

NHL94_2015_Skip.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Forgive me if this a stupid question, but can you port this fantastic ROM over to the SegaCD.iso version?

The reason is, we could vastly improve the sound and music, to an otherwise visually magnificient rom.

I can make the .bin file into an .iso file if that's what you are asking..?

Excuse my bump into the conversation, though. Just trying to be helpful.

I can make the .bin file into an .iso file if that's what you are asking..?

Excuse my bump into the conversation, though. Just trying to be helpful.

Well if you can, then PLEASE do it. I would love to test it and see if I can modify the songs using the .iso editing techniques.

Well if you can, then PLEASE do it. I would love to test it and see if I can modify the songs using the .iso editing techniques.

I tried to do it but after the conversion I mounted it virtually with Daemon Tools and attempted to open the files but could not. Not sure how else I can do it but if it helps, the error was because it wasn't formatted correctly for windows. (Or at least that's what it claims and I have no idea how to fix that.)

I tried to do it but after the conversion I mounted it virtually with Daemon Tools and attempted to open the files but could not. Not sure how else I can do it but if it helps, the error was because it wasn't formatted correctly for windows. (Or at least that's what it claims and I have no idea how to fix that.)

Thanks for trying. Sorry for asking the obvious, but did you try opening the.iso in Fusion after you go to File->load SegaCD image?

Thanks for trying. Sorry for asking the obvious, but did you try opening the.iso in Fusion after you go to File->load SegaCD image?

I didn't know that I was supposed to do that, (My inner noob shines again), but after trying that it has this SegaCD startup screen and then this menu where my only option is to select eject.

Edited by GrannyLand