NHL'94 Forums

TDL Elite S2: Part 3 Rom & Deadlines thru Playoffs

kupuck19

Find attached to the thread the rom for the remainder of the regular season, which will come to an end on Saturday, November 8th. That gives each coach nearly 3 weeks to play 14 games, one home one away versus each opponent. Sunday November 9th the Playoffs will begin, a rom with 99 minute OT will be posted to the forums. The schedule for playoffs will go as such:

Quarter Finals(1 v 8, 2 v 7, 3 v 6, 4 v 5) 11/9-11/16

Semi-Finals (highest seed v lowest seed, 2nd highest vs 2nd lowest) 11/17-11/24

Championship series 11/25-12/2

GLHF - hope to see everyone eager to get into playoff shape!

TDLeliteS2pt3.bin

I will be back & available for games tomorrow & Wednesday. I then go away again Thursday & wont be back on until Saturday or Sunday

I'll try to have this done by tomorrow morning.

This league takes a lot of time to set up with the trading and the drafting of players midseason. I'm trying to make up some pages to make it more automated and to make it much easier in the future. Almost done.

I'll try to have this done by tomorrow morning.

This league takes a lot of time to set up with the trading and the drafting of players midseason. I'm trying to make up some pages to make it more automated and to make it much easier in the future. Almost done.

Sorry guys, was feeling a bit under the weather today. All the work is done, just need to put it up. I'll get it up tomorrow afternoon. From now on, for future TDL leagues, it should be a lot easier and take a lot less time to get the trades and schedule up.

This league needs a kick in the ass...

Been like this since the season start, definitely not enough games to start playoffs. The deadline is going to be extended to 11/23.

Washington Capitals are available for replacement, if anyone is interested in finishing the season for this team let me know.

• 2 weeks later...