NHL'94 Forums

NHL' 94 Dream Team Tourney

donnybrook

A cool wrinkle might be to have edits of your ratings allowed between rounds, especially after the first round.

PS I think someone would have to help Northway use google docs though :)

(I'm questioning the subliminal message tones there in Chicago's team)

Edited by Brutus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fyi, I'm going to be changing my ratings around a bit...what's the deadline. I'll also be happy to send a ROM with my team for copy/paste purposes.

deadline to signup will be Wed. 10/29 12:01 am and deadline for completed teams will be Sat 11/1 12:01 am.

jer_33 will be dropping out. im giving his spot to Labs and with 8 players im gonna cut off the signups now because double elimination tournaments work best with either 8 or 16 players and we aint getting 16. the deadline for completed teams remain the same at Sat 11/1 12:01 am.

ive had a few people say that they think the stats might be a little generous. so im gonna have a quick vote.

who wants to change the stats to 35 per skater and 80 total weight points or keep it the way it is.

VOTE A FOR CHANGE

VOTE B FOR SAME

^

a

the following coaches need to finish their team stats. incase you were unaware we changed the limits to 35 stats per skater and and 80 weight points.

1. kupucknhl94 - Anaheim Ducks

2. fromdacradle2dagrave@yahoo.com - Chicago Blackhawks

3. kingraph - New York Rangers

4. LABS_66 - Pittsburgh Penguins

please get yer teams done within the next few days or i will be doing it myself and you might not like what i do

also if anybody wants to be put on the backups list in case someone drops or doesnt show you can still do that

Sign me up!

Donny very sorry I know I said I was going to edit my team the other day but I start3d a second job and was very busy. I PROMISE I will do it tonight!!!

I started making the rom, kupuck, Northway and labs. need to get their team done by tomorrow (EST) at midnight or i will do it. for everybody else last chance to make any final adjustments to your team is today and if you do make any changes please let me know.

Edited by donnybrook

works fine for me and nobody else has had any problems. you must be doing something wrong.

I'll try again tonight

I noticed a couple guys used 45 att points and 100 weight points.....did u bump them up?

i dont see anybody at 45 or 100. only one i see is northways Chicago has one player at 41 like i said before. i dont know what youre seeing.