NHL'94 Forums

NHL' 94 Dream Team Tourney

donnybrook

Ther were a couple teams that had their attributes set to your original ratings of 100 and 45 the other night when I edited my team but I see now that everyone is right. Nevermind, game on!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rom is done. Make sure to check your team over make sure everything is correct. i went ahead and edited my teams uniforms, feel free to do the same but if you do.. edit your team the way you want it in nose using this rom then post an update here as soon as your done adding a number to the version to not get the roms confused.

Also the bracket is done, the seeding is based on career win pct on nhl94online.com. dont get discouraged if you feel you will lose first round because you will get a second chance in the losers bracket and dont forget youre all winners in my eyes. you can check out the bracket below.

as far as scheduling goes, everybody post your availability or talk to your opponent and see if you can set up a time to meet and play your games. the deadline for round one will be next friday 11/14 at midnight for people who cant set up times for their games. DT TOURNEY IS A GO if now if the best time to play your games then go for it. REMEMBER each series is BOF 3 no offsides no line changes 5mins. GLHFGTFO

DONT FORGET TO WRITE DOWN THE SCORES OF EACH GAME

**********see 1st page for updated bracket***********************

D.T. playoff v1.bin

Edited by donnybrook

bring it on kufuck

Brutus & Raph are an easy connect. I was hoping to test my team prior to finalize the ROM in case it is a total flop. Controversial GM choice to put ZERO's on both Passing & Offensive Awareness attributes. BUT F-IT.

Game on. The art of the solo man's goal coming up. That, and hopefully shutting down the scoring against us!

(We also got some SNES games to knock out too Rapher when we do connect.)

Hey,

fixed my starting lineups as well and went through stats and fixed 2 minor mistakes in player skills. Utah had sha 2 -> fixed to 3 and there was a difference of +/- 1 in one of my d-men skills. My team should be 100% ok now, no more new versions from me. :)

D.T. playoff v5.bin

Edited by Depch

lol il wait for v6

what was the site to upload exis? does it work with any rom?

Fyi, I'm going to be changing my ratings around a bit...what's the deadline. I'll also be happy to send a ROM with my team for copy/paste purposes.

Lol CB fix calls for last minute roster adjustments

Lol CB fix calls for last minute roster adjustments

Lol, ass. C/B was always included. I actually lowered my weights on some players because after playing a test ROM I felt the fat guys were too slow even at 6 speed.

After playing Brutus though, I think I made a mistake. Everyone is flying around.

Yeah my fat boy's at 260 were definitely feeling like speed 4 out there, maybe 4.5 but since the ENTIRE team was that way w/ 6 agility, there wasn't a guy on the ice they couldn't reach & flatten, especially once the C button started to get pounded.

My decision to put zero on passing made for some hilarious play on my part. The god goalies definitely made scoring a challenge.

If we did it again after this tourney, lesser goalies would be an interesting wrinkle, as 6 powered slapshots are wasted on these goalies. It's dekes & one timers only.

Anaheim Mighty Ducks 3 @ MTL Canadiens 2

MTL Canadiens 4 @ Anaheim Mighty Ducks 1

Anaheim Mighty Ducks 4 @ MTL Canadiens 2

Ducks advance in 3, ggs freydey

Wow, that's a nice upset! GJ

Edited by Depch

1) Northway (Chicago) VS 8) LABS_66 (Pittsburgh)

Game 1: PIT 5 CHI 2

Game 2 : CHI 6 PIT 2

Game 3 : PIT 3 CHI 2

PIT WINS

GGS Northway!

Edited by LABS_66