NHL'94 Forums

Blitz A - New replacement and deadlines

Freydey

Hello fellowgas, Sicarius Fulgur will replace Swos and SOHomo's Buffalo Sabres, both coaches failing to register a single game with their team. I will also extend the season for 1 week due to the over-slacking issues, and penalties will apply if you can't reach those deadlines. Of course, I will be more indulgent with the guys coming as replacement coaches (thanks a lot guys). But for the rest of you guys, it's time to make an effort and to do your best to schedule your games.

Coaches who missed the Nov 9 deadline

Zalex1414 20gp

Dcicon5148 9gp

New Blitz A Deadlines:

Nov 9 24

Nov 23 35*

Nov 30 44**

Edited by Freydey

I've been around late, but not late enough for the Eastern boys, and apparently too early for the NA crew.

I'll be around LATE tonight & again LATE tomorrow night (post 11 pm US Central).

If not, I'm off Wednesday. Maybe try to schedule a time you can be around via the forum message, or leave me message on AIM.

Minus Probob & Depch, I haven't had any one reach out to me for games from Blitz A.

Note: it appears dcicon will not play our final last 3 games, so I will be stuck at 41. I humbly ask that I don't be penalized for this as I can't force people to play.

I'd really like to know what your personal vendetta is against me. You are the first to police everyone for starting forum hissy fits yet your negativity goes on without any reprocutions...... Interesting how that works...

I'd really like to know what your personal vendetta is against me. You are the first to police everyone for starting forum hissy fits yet your negativity goes on without any reprocutions...... Interesting how that works...

youre the one who wont play him because you dont like losing. and saying he humbly asks to not have something count against him for something that is out of his control is not throwing a hissy fit. he couldnt have gone about it any nicer. you are a delusional baby. just play your games or quit.

Edited by donnybrook

youre the one who wont play him because you dont like losing. and saying he humbly asks to not have something count against him for something that is out of his control is not throwing a hissy fit. he couldnt have gone about it any nicer. you are a delusional baby. just play your games or quit.

Just because you can't beat me in any leagues we played in doesn't mean you have to go in attack mode... lol

Hartford has managed to get in 16 games thanks to Plabber, Raph, Robro & last night Donny.

Still need to get my games in with Ice, Depch, Zalex, Kupuck, Sicarius & the dick.

Won't be around tonight, but early Sunday and late Sunday I will be.

Send me a message on AIM or PM here if you have a time slot you know you will be around and we can try to make it work.

To Zalex and Dcicon: You guys better start doing some effort to play your games, even asstorm who went on a trip to brokeback mountain with kupuck was able to reach the deadline. With 5 new very actives coaches, really, this is just a lack of trying. You better get some GAs in or i'll release hokkefan on you :super_man:

Cudos to Donnybrak for getting 31 GPs already in....this is called being in the GA...WAKE UP!

You can replace me. Having no chance of making the playoffs has made me totally lose interest. You can put me on the B league waiting list for next season.

LOL. I was gonna post a cynical prediction of this very event,& then he went & did it!

1. You could easily make playoffs. With all the promotions from B There are now a number of guys at your level there

2. How many B leagues u gotta win b4 u can handle losing in the A league? There used to b a time when there was a prestige to playing A league rather dropping down to beat up on people like you apparently dont like when it happens to you

• 2 weeks later...

1 week left, all games played by dickon will be cancelled, nobody can sit in his scumbag seat, so no replacement for the LA KINGS.

Please gentlemen, do your best to play this week.

Edited by Freydey