NHL'94 Forums

Blitz B 4th deadline

LA Robbie

This Sunday is the 35 game deadline for Blitz B.

Currently behind are:

Jer: 34 games played

Fitzo: 32 games played

Labs: 32 games played

Minpind: 26 games played

Chaos: 20 games played

Blitz 10 draft penalties also apply for this deadline.

The 35 game deadline has passed & we are now into the last 2 weeks of the regular season.

Minpind, Fitzo, Chaos & Labs all failed to make the deadline & incur Blitz 10 draft penalties.

Donnybrook, Minpind & Fitzo can all theoretically still take the number 1 spot from Probob if they continue racking up the wins, but they're running out of time now to complete their seasons.

After J&J picked up just 1 point from his 4 games with Min he's now struggling to make the playoffs. Skeletor's late flurry of wins seems to put him in pole position for that last spot. With Chaos way back on 20 games played it's hard to see him being online enough in these last 2 weeks to make a challenge but who knows.

Last couple of weeks to get finished up guys!

I dont do them but basically u'll have points added for missing the deadline which could move you down the draft order. U missed by just 1 game I think so it will be minimal but someone like Chaos who is 15 games off will be hit harder.

I think im right with all that?

There is a link somewhere outlining exactly how it works