NHL'94 Forums

Fall'14 Nov 10 Checkpoint - 24 GP

kingraph

We've quickly moved into week #3 of Classic and the 24 game checkpoint is coming up this Monday. There's a few guys who are behind, and will need to pick it up asap.

GENS A

Wittgenstein - 10GP. The replacement coach honeymoon is over bud, you should have no problem catching up soon!

LABS - 11GP. Appreciate the good communications, but would really appreciate these GPs going up!

Snyder - 11 GP. Haven't seen you around in a while, for TDL as well. Please give us an update!

minpind - 11GP. You are usually '94's most wanted in all leagues. Can you carve some time out this weekend to catch up please?

RedBonzai - 13GP. It's been a rough start so far, but I'm hoping you can continue out the season. Your AIM is always on!

Fitzo - 14 GP. I know you've been trying, but the timezone difference is tough. Maybe schedule some series over the weekend?

GENS B

methodm3n - 2 GP. Just took over and should blast out a bunch this weekend.

Chefstar88 - 4 GP. Has communicated that he is still able to play and will catch up.

etownbio - 11GP. Has indicated that he wants to be replaced. I have 2 people waiting, will confirm asap, hopefully today.

Culls17 - 12 GP. Creeping up, but I'll feel warm and fuzzy if this was more like 32 instead of 12.

Millertime - 13GP. Great job taking over, please keep it up!

jvc621 - 13GP. I know you've been trying to catch up, hopefully it can happen this weekend.

The rest of you are near or on pace. However, please do your best to get to 24 by Monday. It gets more difficult as the season progresses as you are less likely to catch someone by just signing on to AIM. Please refer to the information post to quickly PM your opponents to set up a game. Or, you can post your availability on the forums in the "Schedule a Game" section to try and set something up there.

Everyone else has done a tremendous job of playing games. In total, we're at 53% of GP in A, and 45% in B. :super_man: