NHL'94 Forums

SKILL CAP LEAGUE test rom

Here is a rom with the following teams edited after the roster cuts:

PITTSBURGH

DETROIT

NEW JERSEY

BOSTON

LOS ANGELES

I still need the final cuts for Jagr68's Chicago Blackhawks, and Skip still has to post his team selection & cuts when he gets back from vacation.

Cut players have been sent down to the minors. Play your test games & if you think you want to change your roster just let me know. Final rosters will be confirmed in December.

I have set lines for each team. Check what ive given you & post in this thread your final lines. You should indicate as follows:

Sc1:

LW:

C:

RW:

LD:

RD:

G:

X:

Sc2:

LW:

C:

RW:

LD:

RD:

G:

X:

Your Sc2 line is basically to indicate who should come into a position in the event of an injury or penalty. You can indicate the same player for more than one position on the Sc2 line. For example you can have the same Dman in both slots, so whoever goes out gets replaced by your 3rd best dman 1st. You can also elect the same forward to come in regardless of which guy goes out etc.

I'll await your posts.

SCLtestrom1.bin

Edited by LA Robbie

NEW JERSEY

Sc1:
LW: Zelepukin
C: Richer
RW: Lemieux

LD: Kasatonov
RD: Stevens

G: Terreri

X: Stastny

Sc2:
LW: MacLean
C: Stastny
RW: Holik

LD: Fetisov
RD: Fetisov

G: Billington

X: Holik

Will be on tonight to do some tests

Just to note, I could not get the WBF CLassic rom working for netplay until I set up my controller as a 6-button. The last time I ever had problems like this was when we used a "Y-button goalie" hacked rom.

Will be on tonight to do some tests

LAR - I am having the same problem as Jer_33...I cannot do anything with the ROM as soon as I switch it from Two H2H to one team to mess around with things. My controller is set as a 6-button already.

LAR - I am having the same problem as Jer_33...I cannot do anything with the ROM as soon as I switch it from Two H2H to one team to mess around with things. My controller is set as a 6-button already.

OK. I took the rom from Plabax's Classic WBF fix league thread from a couple of years ago. Gonna search out the original rom

OK guys,

Here is the correct rom, taken from the master list.

I am totally snowed under until December now with work events & trips etc, but Jagr68 please post here your cut roster & lines for the Blackhawks. In December i'll edit this new rom & we'll be looking to start the league in January.

Enjoy

NHL94_WgtChkFix.bin

Rom is all set in the new thread I posted Jagr. BTW, are you recieving my AIMs in the group I set up? It seems like the aim address on your profile is not finding anything. http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16457-new-scl-test-romv2/

Sc1:

LW: Stevens
C: Lemieux
RW: Francis

LD: Murphy
RD: K. Samuelsson

G: Barrasso

X: Mullen

Sc2:

LW: Mullen
C: Francis
RW: Mullen

LD: Stanton
RD: Stanton

G: Wregget

X: Lemieux

Rom is all set in the new thread I posted Jagr. BTW, are you recieving my AIMs in the group I set up? It seems like the aim address on your profile is not finding anything. http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/16457-new-scl-test-romv2/

Dude, I am not getting AIMs from you. Try me again -- jagr 68 (make sure you include the space)....I am sorry I'm late with my lines. Working on now.

DETROIT:

Sc1:

LW:Primeau

C:Yzerman

RW:Fedorov

LD:Chiasson

RD:Coffey

G:Chevaldae

X:Ysebaert

SC2::

LW:Probert

C:Drake