NHL'94 Forums

Fall'14 Nov 24 Checkpoint - 40 GP END OF SEASON

kingraph

Guys,

This is the last week of the Fall'14 Classic Regular Season! No more slacking, you need to get your games in this week! I'll be updating the playoff scenarios throughout the week.

People who need to do some serious work this week

GENS A

Chicago/OrangeBlack92 -- please respond if you're able to play or we gotta replace you asap.

Toronto/Skip - back from vacation, hope to see the same passion we got at the beginning of the season in B!

NYR/RoBro - you were the 1st to log a game this season and now you are near the bottom of the pack in GP and out of the playoffs!

Vancouver/RedBonzai - Appreciate the uptick in games and responsiveness, but you're still at 18.

GENS B

Winnipeg/Zeppelin55 - Doing well, but need to get those GP's up

Toronto/Mikey_mac - GREAT job taking over. About 2 wins away from getting into the playoffs....hope you make it!

Washington/Chefstar88 - You still alive out there bud?

Pittsburgh / JackVandal - Catch the rest of your opponents with the same tenacity you contacted me and you'll be at 40 no prob. ;)

Los Angeles / SoCalKing - MIA? Haven't logged a game in 2 weeks...I can see you slip out of the playoff race if you're not careful.

SNES

Tight playoff races here....lots of people need to do lots of work.