NHL'94 Forums

Hamachi client

wallywojo

I just wanted to throw this out there so it does not interfere with the upcoming playoffs. 1.x of Hamachi is being discontinued.

http://community.logmein.com/t5/Hamachi/Hamachi-1-x-version-will-be-discontinued/td-p/126987

the account is free so seems just need to:

1) Upgrade to v 2.x

2) signup for free account

the rest should work the same but it would be good for someone else to install v2 and try to do an exi game with me to verify.

I tried briefly...looks like you have to set everything up in logmein.com first, and specifically invite others. So we can't just create and invite people to networks on the fly. Unless I'm doing it wrong...will have to take another stab when I have some time.

Yep, just got a warning on my hamachi that it will be discontinued Dec 2nd.

So do you just need to click update button, or is there something else you need to do?

Edited by jackandjose

I went onto the site and created a Logmein registration, but when I clicked the "Update" button within Hamachi, it said updating, but still shows me using the old version (I think 1.0.3) and I don't see how to "link" the registration to my Hamachi.

I was tired & it was late, but if a tutorial, step by step or any more basic directions is available by anyone who successfully upgraded, that would be great.

If not, I'll work on it late tonight again.