NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 09 B league playoffs

LA Robbie

Just waiting on Probob & Skeletor in order to advance to the semis.

Congrats to Min on coming through a tough series vs Donny

Thx man. not sure how I did it. Turgeon was making me look silly the first few games. I think putting fatty stevens at C helped neutralize him. Ridley brought the house down, he was in total beast mode (14 goals, 2 assists in 6 games!)

Probob and Skele good buds, life must be in the way. No doubt they get it done soon enough. gl buds!

Edited by minpind

Incredibly 7th seed Detroit advance to the Blitz B Stanley Cup finals after a 4-2 series win over top seed Ottawa.

Game 1 @ OTTAWA: 7-4 OTT

Game 2 @ OTTAWA: 2-1 DET

Game 3 @ DETROIT: 3-2 OTT OT

Game 4 @ DETROIT: 4-3 DET

Game 5 @ OTTAWA: 6-5 DET

Game 6 @ DETROIT: 5-3 DET

(I think. Game 4 might well be wrong)

It was basically a shoot out between Bure & Dino throughout. Hardly anyone else showed on the score sheets, but in the end Dino came up big in the playoffs yet again. Dino Cindarelli going to the Stanley Cup ball!

Congrats to Probob for an incredible season. I think things just bounced my way on the day. We are old sparring partners since playing our first classic at the same time, but amazingly this was our first playoff series. Guy is a gentleman & a great member of the community.

VGGs & look out for OTT next season!

P.S. Chaos: When will the semi-finals be up on the website so I can post the states?

Edited by LA Robbie

• 2 weeks later...