NHL'94 Forums

TDL Elite S2 Stanley Cup Playoffs

kupuck19

TDL Elite Play-Offs are underway, have your Round 1 Series finished by Sunday, December 7. Find attached the 99-minute OT rom.

All series are best of 7 with higher seed having home advantage for games 1, 2, 5, & 7 while the lower seed will be home games 3, 4, and 6.

Here are the final standings including DNP's:

1. St. Louis Blues - Icestorm70: 32-4-0 (1 DNP) 64 pts - [1dnpx2pts] = 62 pts

2. Philadelphia Flyers - Kingraph94: 27-7-0 (1 DNPs) 54 pts -[1dnpx2pts] = 52 pts

3. NY Rangers - Clockwize: 23-13-0 (0 DNPs) 46 pts

4.Boston Bruins - Skeletor: 12-23-1 (0 DNPs) 25 pts

5. Washington Capitals - Pearate: 8-19-1 (4 DNPs) 17 pts - [4dnpsx2pts] = 9 pts

6. Buffalo Sabres - Gretzkyonacold: 7-20-0 (4 DNPs) 14 pts - [4dnpsx2pts] = 6 pts

7. LA Kings - Wittgenstein: 10-17-0 (10 DNPs) 20 pts - [10dnpsx2pts] = 0 pts

8. Pittsburgh Penguins - LABS66: 7-23-0 (8 DNPs) 14 pts - [8dnpsx2 pts] = -2 pts

Thus the first round Play-off matchups are:

1. St. Louis Blues (IceStorm70) vs 8. Pittsburgh Penguins (LABS_66)

2. Philadelphia Flyers (Kingraph94) vs. 7. Los Angeles Kings (Wittgenstein)

3. New York Rangers (clockwise) vs. 6. Buffalo Sabres (gretzkyonacold) NYR WINS SERIES 4-1

4. Boston Bruins (skeletor) vs. 5. Washington Capitals (Pearate) WSH WINS SERIES 4-3

GLHFF!!! #GHG

TDLeliteS2playoffs.bin

Edited by kupuck19

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dat canadian teams discrimination

Thanks

Great battle !

hope you guys kept the savestates for the site, should be up soon!

Congrats to Pearate on the win!

Thank you skeletor for coming in at mid-season and finishing strong with the Bruins, hope to see you back in S3!

Edited by kupuck19

hope you guys kept the savestates for the site, should be up soon!

Congrats to Pearate on the win!

Thank you skeletor for coming in at mid-season and finishing strong with the Bruins, hope to see you back in S3!

Of course I'll be back! I prefer playing under these rules as well. I would prefer to be in the B group, but you can stick me in A if there isn't room.

bump:

1. St. Louis Blues (IceStorm70) vs 8. Pittsburgh Penguins (LABS_66)

2. Philadelphia Flyers (Kingraph94) vs. 7. Los Angeles Kings (Wittgenstein)

3. New York Rangers (clockwise) vs. 6. Buffalo Sabres (gretzkyonacold)

glhf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump, first round of playoffs = over 4 weeks long. c'man guys, there really is no excuse for this. jesus and pearate have been waiting for weeks now, if these two series aren't finished by Sunday Jan. 4th I'll FF all 4 teams from the play-offs and advance clockwise's Rangers vs Pearate's Capitals to the finals.

bump, first round of playoffs = over 4 weeks long. c'man guys, there really is no excuse for this. jesus and pearate have been waiting for weeks now, if these two series aren't finished by Sunday Jan. 4th I'll FF all 4 teams from the play-offs and advance clockwise's Rangers vs Pearate's Capitals to the finals.

Me & Clockwise finished way b4 xmas. Neither of us saved game 4 tho. A 2-1 win for Clockwise needs to be simmed. I have the ss from game 5. Clockwise went on. I did post in the blast group at the time

Labs and I have been unable to sync up. He was prepared to play thursday afternoon but I couldnt get out of work to play.

He wasn't available sat or sunday night to play.

I work tonight until 9:30 home by 10 and can stay up late if need be, if that does not work I do not work the next 2 nights, then till 9:30 Friday, till 2pm Sat then off all day/night.....so maybe try then?

Edited by LABS_66

Me & Clockwise finished way b4 xmas. Neither of us saved game 4 tho. A 2-1 win for Clockwise needs to be simmed. I have the ss from game 5. Clockwise went on. I did post in the blast group at the time

I simmed the game for you, so you can upload game 5.

I forfeit. Labs can move on and schedule with Pearate.

?????????????????????????

I really don't want to accept his.....I know its been hard for Ice and I to schedule and get together to play, which is mainly my fault I admit. Working two jobs and 2 year old at home its tough to find free time except for late nights and weekends.....which does not work well with his schedule, but this is not fair to him

Edited by LABS_66