NHL'94 Forums

TDL Elite S2 Stanley Cup Playoffs

kupuck19

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is that I'm sick actually, Thursday is too soon...

I post a message when I'm cured

ok dude, hope you feel better. Hopefully weekend works for you.

I'm not completely healed and I was waiting for 1 month until you play your 1st round...

So I guess you can wait a couple of days until I'm sure.

But if the response is urgent, between next Wednesday and Sunday.

Make your choice :closedeyes:

Edited by Pearate

It's not so much about me waiting it's about getting the league finished so chaos can update the site for GDL to start. Surely you can understand that?

Why is it such a big deal to give a time?

I will not get into a debate. The sure thing is that Chaos is not in an hurry because of me.

And I will not speed up this time, especially when I'm sick, just to catch up.

I'm free between next Wednesday et Sunday, you need to give me your availability.

Ok not debating either just trying to finish knowing this league is holding up chaos from taking site down and making fixes. He's not in a hurry but he can't do anything until league completed.

I'm free wed and thurs 7pm est - 10pm est. fri till midnight

lmao pearate play the freaking series. You can't play a videogame because you're sick?? Baby of the year 2015 candidate #1

Iceman you're not usually this calm and patient :D

I like this new you

too sick to play, but ok to come on here multiple times per day to tell everyone you're sick?

Boooooooo

What are you talking about ? are you dump or what !??

And for answer to Tomkabs too, Of course you cannot play when you are sick ! :huh:

That's the dumbest reflexion have ever heard.

If you thinking that I'm the candidate #1 for Baby of the year 2015.

You two are candidates for the dumbest guy of the year 2015.

Fantastic guys, just keep it up !

So what's the point here ? I play my games in time, I waited 1 month for the others players.
I'm sick because of the winter and I asking for a delay.
And then suddenly it's an hurry to play, and some people want me to forfeit.

This league is a jock !

TK, Brutus, ProBob -- c'mon, wtf. No need to gang up on Pearate with all this nonsense. Let the man heal up and play. He could have just as easily made something up...I don't get the namecalling bs. Please stop.

Hey just saying, you can't play while you're sick? :huh:

Never heard of that

I had to wait a month plus in blitz & tdl scrub because of hokkee, so I get how aggravating it is to wait.

I don't believe it's relevant unless you were so aggravated you are now intentionally making him wait on purpose, which is the way it appears to me.

And I jumped in cause I'm bored because I can't play Gdl!!!!

That said, my words were edited so I can't see what I wrote. I thought I used gay, which in this instance should not be taken to mean much more than lame. If I used fag or stronger language, then I'd understand.

But I can't remember what I typed. & it was edited.

Anyhow, as I suggested to ice, just sim games to advance the site & let ice/perate play their games outside the site & post on the forum the results. Playoff stats don't matter cause games played aren't even.

That would remove the time pressure on one of the longest lingering leagues of all time (feels bad for kupuck for expanded his original niche group coach Mac style w/ all games played into elite style w/ dnps & the forever drama).

TK, Brutus, ProBob -- c'mon, wtf. No need to gang up on Pearate with all this nonsense. Let the man heal up and play. He could have just as easily made something up...I don't get the namecalling bs. Please stop.

Did the word "booooo" not clearly imply it was a harmless joke, or....?

I apologize if pearate was offended I thought he knew me well enough to know that I was just pulling his chain.

But I did not call him a name or gang up with anybody, that's ridiculous. Chill with the power trip.

Edited by PRoBob38

I haven't seen any of these posts until today. In all fairness, S2 was supposed to be finished months ago (S3 roll call is coming soon with changes - open spots will be filled by a lottery). It seems deadlines have been way too lenient and its apparent that there is zero interest in a TDL "A" lg. Apologize to all TDL-E coaches for a very s**t-par season. Ice and Pearate play by Sunday the 25th or Ice advances by FF.

No big deal if Pearate isn't feel well enough to play, if anyone deserves any blame for dragging on the playoffs its definitely not Pearate. He's been waiting over a month for Icestorm and LABS to finish round 1.

I lost my motivation for TDL-E months ago, it's like nails on a chalk board the way S2 is draggin out.

No big deal if Pearate isn't feel well enough to play, if anyone deserves any blame for dragging on the playoffs its definitely not Pearate. He's been waiting over a month for Icestorm and LABS to finish round 1.

I lost my motivation for TDL-E months ago, it's like nails on a chalk board the way S2 is draggin out.

I do apologize greatly for that.....we could just never hook up and my new work schedule conflicted.