• Vocally Caged
  • jvc621
  • Fitzo
  • Habs
  • Mav
  • CoachMac
  • Brutus
  • Shaftman

____________________________________________________________________________________________

We have 15 (edit +1) free agents, not quite enough for 6 teams but just the right number for 5 teams of 4 players, so we will proceed this way. Remember that the GM holds the final decision for the starting lineup.

Edited by Freydey

Kupuck, I haven't seen anything come through, so please fax me that phat contract that #1 picks usually get at your earliest convenience.

I've already purchased my mama a new house and ordered a custom "GA" diamond-encrusted pendant for my new gold rope chain.

Weeeeerrrrrrrddd

Jesus central scouting is in deliberations with Hokkee Ops and is prepared to take the podium with an announcement at any moment.

:mellow:

dat post... :D

may i excuse Zlx for keeping you all waiting, guy's an attention whore...

NORTHWAY

AND

MAV

=-O

Kupuck, I haven't seen anything come through, so please fax me that phat contract that #1 picks usually get at your earliest convenience.

I've already purchased my mama a new house and ordered a custom "GA" diamond-encrusted pendant for my new gold rope chain.

Weeeeerrrrrrrddd

MV5BNTA3NTI1OTM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMw

You'll get a new contract when I get my sequel.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS

It's been a great draft and a great venue; thanks again to Freydey's International house of Chicken and Waffles. Thank you to all the fans watching back home and may GA bless you all, right in the mouth.

Our 3rd and final selection is...

9eZa53k.jpg

Jer_33-curl

My last pick is very heart breaking.. I'd like to draft the very good pal and past calder trophy winner from Blitz 08, Fitzo, but im scared of his availabilty due to our geographicall situation.

Therefore, after many interviews, Freydey is proud to select, from somwhere in north america, mister Lupz27.

**Notes to the undrafted: Don't despair, add the following gas ^ to your AIM list and show us how 2on2 is done :)

Edited by Freydey

My last pick is very heart breaking.. I'd like to draft the very good pal and past calder trophy winner from Blitz 08, Fitzo, but im scared of his availabilty due to our geographicall situation.

Therefore, after many interviews, Freydey is proud to select, from somwhere in north america, mister Lupz27.

**Notes to the undrafted: Don't despair, add the following gas ^ to your AIM list and show us how 2on2 is done :)

Wow shocked, and very happy to get drafted! This is gonna be awesome, now that I'm out of classic I will be around for much more 2v2.

Totally understandable bud! GL to ya all!

Edited by Fitzo