NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 09 - A Playoffs

Freydey

BLITZ 09 - A - PLAYOFFS

Hey guys, Blitz 09's regular season is officialy over today. Again, playoffs and DNPS were decided that way:

• Making the playoffs is based on your points - DNPs (1dnp per game).
  • Home ice advantage is determined by your points - DNPs
  • Final standing to decide the 1st rounds matchup is based on PTS%
  • Reseedings after each round.

364838DNPS.png

Matchups, based on PTS% (Tiebreaker between Zalex and depch = Wins)

852983playoffstanding.png

Official Matchups:

Round 1 :

ICESTORM 4 VS. 0 BRUTUS

FREYDEY 4 VS. 0 KUPUCK

KINGRAPH 4 VS. 1 ZALEX

PLABAX 4 VS. 2 DEPCH

Round 2 :

Icestorm (1st) Vs. Plabax (4th)

Freydey (2nd) Vs. Kingraph (3rd)

Blitz94_Season_09abv2_PLAYOFF.bin

Website is not ready yet so if you wanna play your series right away, KEEP YOUR SAVESTATES!

Edited by Freydey

Ice, I can be around tonight after 10:30 central, and will be up till around 1-2 am if later fits your style. Hopefully, you can be around tonight. I'd like to end this series before I get too deep into my real Blitz team or w/ my Boston Run in Classic, as I find playing w/ these fat f&cks makes me even more C check bugged than I already am!!!

Obviously, I'm hoping to steal a game, & hopefully injure a few of your byatches, but with the outcome of the series is can be conceded up front & is obvious to all students/watchers of the GA, so let's get it over with.

Edited by Brutus

2 series lefft

Depch Vs Plabax

Zalex Vs. Kingraph

**It would be nice if you could get these done this week.**

Round 2 Playoff:

Icestorm (1st) Vs. Plabax (4th)

Freydey (2nd) Vs. Kingraph (3rd)

Edited by Freydey

Plabax broke Mtl's 9 straight playoff win and take the cup home in 6 gas....... :'(

CONGRATULATIONS PLABAX, WINNER OF BLITZ 09 'A' CUP

Wow, congratulations Plabax! Impressive victories to beat Depch, Icestorm and Frey to win the title. Hope you stick around in Blitz to defend this title.

Did you guys record? Pleeeeaaaaasssse?

Also, thanks Frey for pushing this season of Blitz on. It's not easy to commish, and it's difficult when people disappear.

And congrats on a great season!

How frsutrating that A has finished whilst B is still waiting on 2 quarter finals. Come on guys. Lets get done b4 xmas!

Congrats to Plabax. One of the most irritating/frustrating community members to deal with but now arguably the best 94 player there has ever been. Especially going against the grain with his Blitz & GDL draft strategies

How frsutrating that A has finished whilst B is still waiting on 2 quarter finals. Come on guys. Lets get done b4 xmas!

Congrats to Plabax. One of the most irritating/frustrating community members to deal with but now arguably the best 94 player there has ever been. Especially going against the grain with his Blitz & GDL draft strategies

Two best players in the game settling it in the finals. IMO Plabax is definitely the best player in the community today. Kid has done a lot of work and research in figuring out player attributes and impacts to the game.

He recently added defense to his game which makes him even better than before.

He exploited my teams lack speed bigtime and went against the grain in building his Blitz squad.