NHL'94 Forums

Trade chatter

Brutus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For up to trade: Ellet, Coffey, Kamensky

I'm not really looking to trade Kamensky at all, but more like fishing the nets and see what combinations I could get with him. For Ellet I'm looking forward to getting a lower weight D to have some disparity in weights (have 3 weight 9 D:s atm). Also losing Coffey would be costy but I'm open to see up where that might lead if I get any good offers.

I have 4 dmen with a range of weights 5,6,8,9 if anyone is interested in making an offer.

Also willing to move Richer and Kovalenko for right deal. Hit me up with offers boys!

Bumping this. Where are the procrastinators and last minute shoppers? Who's out there for the taking and for the love of trading?

I'm offering up: Kristich, Anderson, Petrovicky, Yawney

Don't all contact me at once!

Edited by Uncle Seth

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone on the block for the right prize (O: Kamensky, Francis, Millen, Otto, Sutter & D: Coffey, Ellet, Foote)

Only ones who are close to untouchable are Ronning & Butcher and also no requirement to make any changes on goalies.

Edited by Depch

I'm making a few FA switches.

#1 Adam Foote to the FA and Richard Matvichuk from the FA to the Vancouver Canucks.

#2 Brent Sutter to the FA and Mark Lamb from the FA to the Vancouver Canucks

Trades used 2/8 (8 left).

Still have 3 D-men of weight 9. Looking to move Ellet for a lower weight D or get a 4th D-men in instead and improve my offence, for a proper packet I can trade Coffey as well.

Edited by Depch

Update, I'd put Gretzky on the block if I was keeping Phouse in the right package.

Happy w / my team, but Phouse & Gretzky don't highlight each other greatly.

Most times I was exi'ing w/ lindros (doing well after a fee days of adjusting to his fat, slow ways.

Technically, in the right upgrade, I could package a two for one if it was the right name. Anyhow, those interested, send me pm or aim.

I'll try to be around later on if I can

Vancouver & Winnipeg announcing a trade.

Off to Winnipeg: Kamensky, Ellet

Off to Vancouver: Falloon, Chelios

confirmed

I would like to make some FA switch too if it's possible

#1 Brent Sutter in DET in place of Keith Primeau

#2 Vladimir Malakhov in DET in place of Fredrik Olausson

THX

Can I pick up Fredrik Olausson? (And drop Doug Lidster, please). thx.

Putting Bradley on the block.

Svoboda might move. Love him just looking at some different combos.

Drake is a movable piece with one of those 2 if it makes the right package come back.

I doubt I could start lindros & Mario on the same team & survive, but if the right name came back & Drake made that possible , I'd be willing to go.

Drake is real solid w/ his weight/speed/agility combo, so I'm not looking to dump him.