NHL'94 Forums

Sea Hag News

Just so you sillies know, I archived the stats from the start until last week. I haven't made them available for viewing at this point, but the data is alllll there waiting. Not that many of you use the site, but yeah.

I just added shots averages as well as crowd meter (SNES only at this point), which was not there before. Slightly updated layout.

I have some plans to work more on it adding PIM averages as well.

I know you guys are league players rather than exhibition players, but I still welcome anyone who wants to come upload stats!

http://nhl94hockey.com

- wambo

Edited by marchawg

I'm thinking of changing the URL from sea-hag.net to something more hockey related. I'll keep you guys posted. Aside from that, I've added a bunch more stats to team pages, home vs away stats, and such. Even if you don't want to upload on the site, I'd appreciate some feedback on it. Check out my user page at http://nhl94hockey.com/user/crescentfresh , click on the colored bar of which teams I've played to get my stats for a given team only. Or click a team logo to see their stats as played by everyone. Also check out the updated box scores with crowd meter and shots.

I've been gradually modifying the look of the site over time, so any feedback on that sort of thing would be welcome as well.

I see lots of views on the forum, but no comments and no game uploads. Kind of disappointing to be honest, but there is always time to change that!

Thanks in advance, even if you don't want to upload.

Edited by marchawg

All data from seahag is also on http://nhl94hockey.com -- if you're looking for archived stats from last year and such, they're still saved in the database, but not shown publicly at this point. I'm adding some other features and stats, cleaning some things up, before I add the old games in somewhere. Due to the gigantic number of games played (mostly between keroshin and me), I felt like it would be better to save them and start a season 2 of sorts.

If you made an account on seahag, it still exists. All of your data is backed up.

Go for it! At this point, I don't have brackets available, but something I've thought of adding is the ability to create a 4, 8, or 16 person tournament bracket creator. For now, you'll have to track the bracket placements yourself, but you can upload games and link to them

• 3 weeks later...

A question. This month we will be starting the new SCL. We wont have the league on 94online.com so my question is this: If each player in the league signs up on your site & uses it to upload ONLY HIS GAMES FROM THE LEAGUE will it serve as a method to track player stats during the season? I guess im asking if we'll be able to look at each guys stats in isolation from everyone else who uses the site?

Thanks

It shows all stats from games you've uploaded. So if you've uploaded ONLY SCL games, your stats will reflect that. If a couple people upload exhibitions, they will pollute your data a little bit. To be honest, no one really uses the site, so I don't think you will have any issues with that.

It's not set up right now to do that, but you could do it. The open source version (minus a bunch of the newer stats and a lot of clean up code) is over at bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/wambotron/seahag-open

You can DL that and run it wherever you want!