NHL'94 Forums

Exi Rom

Brutus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

skip, for some reason Uwe Krupp comes in on LW when Brian Bellows gets injured. Please put in Vlad Ruzicka on chk LW, thanks.

I have same problem with Watters he comes in when one of my forwards gets hurt.

ok I will fix that now too. I think anyone who doesn't have enough subs on their lines may have that issue. Since you only used 3 guys, it automatically goes to your D-men before your fwd subs. I think everyone should give 3 lines...be creative with 2nd line to get your 1st choice guy in there, then 3rd line can be your depth line with all subs. If you look at my lines in NOSE, that's what I am talking about. I never have problems with bad subs coming in for penalties or injuries.

Here is Version 5. Should have no more issues with 4th Dmen coming on! Let me know if you have nay further changes guys!

I'm away from my computer, so I can test things. Do you know if this is fixed for every team? You can put Errey in as lw if I'm having this problem...

Thanks for all of your work!

v7 will be coming soon - Vancouver (Depch) made 2 FA pickups and needs to see those for his exis...Probably post later today.

Only making updates to versions for transactions for now (unless you find a huge problem with your lines). If you have any line change requests, now is the time!

Updated version (includes NYI and VAN moves from this morning).

Depch - It was requested that I change player jersey to numbers that they wore during their NHL career (if applicable). I changed Chelios from #72 to #24 since it was available.

GDL_SeasonXII_v9.bin

This includes Labs & mine latest trade, along w/ editing the numbers back for McSorley & changing Bradley to his #44 since Yzer trumps him, and also adjusting a few lesser dudes.

This includes Labs & mine latest trade, along w/ editing the numbers back for McSorley & changing Bradley to his #44 since Yzer trumps him, and also adjusting a few lesser dudes.

I posted in the lines thread my lines and number changes

New version.

-This version has the hot/cold fixed to classic version how it was in the first 8 seasons and how we all assumed it was. Aka true attribute values will be masked by fake values in line changes/team roster and each attribute will have hot/cold instead of your whole player being sometimes crap or very good.

-Included my FA move as well.

GDL_SeasonXII_v18.bin

I am also confused. I thought we were voting?

Voting to change #1 -> #5 never happened in the beginning, GDL legacy has been using more for option #1 than #5. We've been thinking It's been #1 all the way. I just fixed that, seemed to have some consensus in the aim chat.

But voting is always better. I made examples to make it all clear for everyone. I don't think everyone has understood the case. And let's keep this as the exi rom thread. =)

Edited by Depch

appreciate all the work. This will be decided by a poll. I understand it was changed without public knowledge but it has been in effect for the last 3 GDL's.

So the options will be what it was up to GDL 8 and what it's been since. I'll post it later unless fine one else would like to do it.

Thanks

Sorry about all the fuzz, it really looked like first that we have a really bad option as hot/cold been there for the past 3 seasons, but Smozoma cleared it out and this was not the case. Someone still did install it without further inquiry, but because it did not affect the game itself in any way, only menu, maybe it wasn't thought of as such a big issue.

I have updated option #5 back in untill we do a vote between #1 Original (classic, with fake menu skills) or #5 Current (classic with menu skills shown properly). This also was due to Brutus suggesting that maybe at least in the pre-season it would be better if players saw how their player skills were so if #1 will be put back in for the season, then people know what to expect and maybe how to notice differences in players by feel.

GDL_SeasonXII_v19.bin

Edited by Depch

Wanted to make a permanent line change so I made a V20 for this, sorry if its to much lol, just don't want to change my lines before every game.

GDL_SeasonXII_v20.bin