NHL'94 Forums

Saskatoon Boxing Day SMASH FEST (Live Tournament)

halifax

When: Dec. 26, 2014

Where: The 90jacket's place

Why: To compete for the coveted NHL94 jacket (yes this actually exists)

Participants:

1.stheds2000 (163-149-5) (Current NHL94 jacket holder)

2.The90jacket (131-117-4)

3.Tylerdeanhill (152-160-2)

4.Halifax (117-102-2)

Rules:

10 minute periods, no offsides, no penalties, using the Eastern all-stars, beer, wings.

If you want in, now's the time to book your flight. Chaos will be covering all expenses, send him your invoice.

BOOM!

Does Chaos really have my expenses covered??? If so...hello Saskatoon!

I'm at least 27% sure he can. And I'll cover your tournament entry fee.

Sounds fun. Chaos, I tried contacting your secretary to expedite reimbursement, but she had no idea what I was talking about. I assume it was an error. Anyway, my accountant told me it'd be best if you can get me the $2,945.91 before Dec 31tst for tax purposes. So anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Here's my invoice:

6qjhb8.jpg

I saved some money buying nonrefundable tickets, so you should be happy about that. However, I did spring for the Superior Room at the Saskatoon Inn, and if the expense policy will only cover a standard, just deduct the difference ($39).

Is someone arranging transportation from the airport to my hotel?

My invoice is coming in at $959 Roundtrip from Chicago there going Friday to Sunday & staying at the same Saskatoon Inn an additional night, so I'm going to recommend Chaos do an audit on that submission there Raphy.

Expedia.com

My invoice is coming in at $959 Roundtrip from Chicago there going Friday to Sunday & staying at the same Saskatoon Inn an additional night, so I'm going to recommend Chaos do an audit on that submission there Raphy.

Expedia.com

First class? I only fly first class if it's over 4 hours. It's in my contract.

I noticed the price included two tickets.

Raph, you taking the wife with you for 20 hours of beautiful Saskatoon?

Yes, shes looking forward to spending the day at the luxurious spa at the Saskatoon Inn. The strength of this Canadian Dollar is gonna kill me!

Sounds fun. Chaos, I tried contacting your secretary to expedite reimbursement, but she had no idea what I was talking about. I assume it was an error. Anyway, my accountant told me it'd be best if you can get me the $2,945.91 before Dec 31tst for tax purposes. So anything you can do would be greatly appreciated. Here's my invoice:

6qjhb8.jpg

I saved some money buying nonrefundable tickets, so you should be happy about that. However, I did spring for the Superior Room at the Saskatoon Inn, and if the expense policy will only cover a standard, just deduct the difference ($39).

Is someone arranging transportation from the airport to my hotel?

LOL...looks like Jer can pick you up on his sled.

You should stop and pick up brutus along the way.