NHL'94 Forums

NHL 94 on iPad / iPhone

Has anyone had success installing a SNES emulator app on an iPhone or iPad, without jailbreaking it?

I have tried some of the sites online and setting my date settings back in time, but nothing seems to work.

I have a SNES bluetooth controller and I would love to play some NHL 94 on iPad with it.

I have a iPad 2 with iOS 7.1, and

I have a iPhone 5s with iOS 8.1.1.

Thanks

I think http://iemulators.com/ is the best way to do it. I am all about android so have not used it myself but my friends all have iPads and iPhones and they have emulators from that site. Not sure if it works with iOS 8 but you can always try if you haven't already. Other than that I would say keep trying different sites and such.

I now have NHL 94 working on my ipad, along with a bluetooth NES30 controller which is sweet. It looks like an original NES controller, except it has the X and Y buttons as well as the L and R paddle buttons on top, a la SNES. Never thought I would have such easy access to sweet sweet SNES NHL 94 wherever I go! at least, not without jailbreaking. Let me know if anyone wants this on their ipad or iphone and is having trouble.