NHL'94 Forums

newish person

Schneider

hey guys i remember wandering onto this site years ago and i was so excited to still see how dedicated you guys were to still play the game and update roms and whatever. anyways i dont know how active i can be playing matchups with anyone but i hope i can still be active making posts. I've messed around with playing a couple games of tecmo super bowl online with a friend but it was extrememly laggy, so would anyone mind helping me on exactly how to set up a game?

Gens guy but im gonna practice a couples snes games later tonight

Check this thread out

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/3242-gens-how-to-play-nhl94-against-other-users-online/

Also get an aim account and that's how most get exhibition games through the gens bud group chat. I am sure someone can get you added once you have you aim name. Aim is aol instant messenger if that was unclear.

i sounded like a person who just sat on a computer for the first time...sorry, im bad with introductions :\

anyways funny story. everytime i tried signing up for aim it needed my phone number, so i try that and it says my phone cant receive texts. uh okay i know i have a crappy tracfone but it still works. so i tried signing up using my facebook and i kept getting an error message. i'm more of a skype guy, does that work out? i'll try again tomorrow...

thanks for the welcome, i hope i can get involved some more

Edited by Schneider

The reason it was lagging might have been because both you and your friend most likely were using wireless connection and to reduce lag, you might want to get a wire thing for internet lol its like some really long blue cord but ya get it it helps :P