NHL'94 Forums

FITZO - BLITZ 09 "B" CHAMPION

LA Robbie

Congrats to Fitzo who wins in 7 with Quebec.

Amazing series. I was 3-2 up going into game 6. Game 6 & 7 were both tied with a minute to go before Fitzo managed a late surge on both occasions. Congrats.

Although i'm gutted not to have won it, especially having been up heading into game 6 this has been a great season. To get to the finals of my favourite league has definitely been my best achievement here in the community. The league as a whole was the most competitive & most exciting I can ever remember, mainly due to the fact that when it started you had no idea who was going to win it. Fitzo & I were the 5th & 7th seeds respectively. Level competition = More unpredictable & fun leagues. Simple.

Congrats again to Fitzo & good luck in that mighty A league next season! Congrats again to all the B leaguers who made for a classic Blitz season....................................now lets get the Blitz 10 draft going!

Game 1 @ QUE 7-4 QUE

Game 2 @ QUE 4-0 DET

Game 3 @ DET 8-3 QUE

Game 4 @ DET 7-1 DET

Game 5 @ QUE 5-4 DET

Game 6 @ DET 3-1 QUE

Game 7 @ QUE 5-3 QUE

Edit: I'd like to nominate Dino Ciccarelli for player of the season. 114 point regular season & then was just incredible throughout the playoffs & very nearly took the 7th seeds all the way to the cup. Not easy playing in a team that wasn't dominant throughout the season.

Edited by LA Robbie

Thanks for a great post and an even greater series, Robbie. It just had to end in game 7, didn't it?

I'd like to take the liberty to thank a few people for this achievement:

First of all, I'd like to thank god the finnish trio swos, depch and nahkahomo for this victory. Without you guys, I probably never would've kept on playing this great game. #eliteleague baby, yeah! I'd also like to thank the organizers of this tournament and the admins of this site, you're doing a hell of a good job for us who simply show up here and play our games. Last but not least, I'd like to thank Rob and Frey for simply being great buds - talk to ya soon gents!

And now, some live pictures from the homecoming. Celebrations on Järntorget, Gothenburg are under way!

q3cfBRr.gif

congrats bro! not only a good player but a cool guy..for a swedish