NHL'94 Forums

Any guys here that live in Ottawa?

I'll be in Ottawa January 28- February 2nd

Is there any forum guys that would like to be interviewed for the documentary Pixelated Heroes and maybe we can set up a system at a local pub and play a few games. 1st round is on me.

I'm in town doing an event for the GNWT Film Commission. We will be showing episodes of my tv Show Ice Pilots NWT. http://www.icepilots.com

my email is MikeyMcBryan@gmail.com if you want to contact me that way.

Make sure to like the Facebook page PixelatedHeroes!

The infamous plabax lives in Ottawa. It would be amazing and fantastic for the documentary if you could get an interview with him. He will most likely be reluctant towards the idea though.

Also, one of the most knknowledgeable people in 94.com history lives in Ottawa, Smozoma. My guess is that he'd be a liiiiitle easier to convince for an interview than plabax haha. He's like a necessity for the doc.

But really if you can somehow convince plabax to get on the Mic it would be the greatest. It's hard to argue against him being the most electrifying and polarizing member in 94 competitive history. Polarizing is almost impossible to argue hahaha.

Do the shadow style blackout w/ disguised voice for plabber so he can keep his secret identity, otherwise you'll never get him on camera!

Aaaahaha, that would be hilarious!! So true, he is (as you @ TK suggested) going to be a very tough sell. Maybe one of those Anonymous protestor masks? Either or would be thrilling to

see.

Pristine Plab, get on there and boast up a storm. Pretty please with Don Cherry on top?

Nah, won't get my hopes up. I think he's a strong introvert and being one too I can understand.

Edited by Uncle Seth

• 2 weeks later...

There's a strong NHL '94 community here in Ottawa...BobKudelski, Jonee, Radzap, Atom, Slime, Blair, and more. We usually have a major tournament for RadZaps birthday......who the F*#^&% is radzap. He played MTL and started a bunch of choas.

WE Will be game to play some games and possibly host on a projection screen. BobKudelski... game?

There's a strong NHL '94 community here in Ottawa...BobKudelski, Jonee, Radzap, Atom, Slime, Blair, and more. We usually have a major tournament for RadZaps birthday......who the F*#^&% is radzap. He played MTL and started a bunch of choas.

Nice Jonee.....giver bud. Did some of those guys play in Classic spring '06?

Jonee nice to hear from you man! I am down for some games in Ottawa although I have about 10 house guests visiting next weekend I'm probably only available Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. But if something were to happen saturday, I would likely find a way to make an appearance.

• 3 weeks later...