NHL'94 Forums

GDL XII - Start update

IceStorm70

We were planning on starting GDL in mid january after Chaos was able to update the website.

Unfortunately he was counting on playoffs in certain leagues (i'm looking at you classic) to be done by beginning of January.

He's now targetting early february, but again it's dependent on classic completing it's playoffs. Hurry up boys.

Classic Commish maybe put some pressure on the boys to finish up.

Done - Annatar "A" champ, Hazmat "B" champ.

However, I may have spoke too soon....looks like there is a game or two left in the GENS "B" finals. They are resuming game 6 tonight due to desynch last night. For all intents and purposes, Classic is over. Let's bang out TDL.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas all leagues are complete on nhl94online. Chaos will be fixing the site this week.

Thanks for your patience, be starting SOOOOON

After all the trades a lot of player cards got all screwed up, just an fyi for whoever is gonna make the final rom. Not sure it matters or anyone cares.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We were planning on starting GDL in mid january after Chaos was able to update the website.

Unfortunately he was counting on playoffs in certain leagues (i'm looking at you classic) to be done by beginning of January.

He's now targetting early february, but again it's dependent on classic completing it's playoffs. Hurry up boys.

Good job guys !!!

Good job guys !!!

What's the date today? Anyone know huh ?