NHL'94 Forums

Fall Classic Champion Gens A

Uncle Seth

Congratulations Depch! Crazy to see (and I watched it all) such a defensive series between you and Brutus. You two have a similar style and games were tight for the most part. Very tactical, loads of patience. Well deserved win man. A difficult task because STL isn't too skilled and their D are not what anyone would consider mobile. Impressive feat for sure!

Much respect to Brutus also, he's transformed his game to his strengths in the past year or so and in doing so has raised his level of play substantially.

True competitors both of you. Both earned your way to the championship. Great to see something different in a final. Yes, it was boring as hell to watch, haha. Normally I'd feel bad for the fans but the fans in 94 are drunk classless assholes most of the time anyway (cheering for saves & hits after the whistle).

Edited by Uncle Seth

Tyvm all. Season was fun from the start and I clicked well with St Louis from the start. I was using Brown-Giles defence pairing at start a lot, but eventually came up with Brown-Butcher and totally fell in love with Butcher. He's so slow and so bad in offensive awareness that he provides a very good and structured 5on5 game and Brown complemented him nicely (or maybe the other way around =)). After GDL Draft started and I stepped out of my planned route of player picks I had to learn C/B with Coffey and that translated to Classic playoffs then as well.

Will definately join Classic 2015 Spring to defend the title. Hope to see a full league then as well and create a tough choises for team picks in the latter part of team draft then. Maybe we'll get a few more A guys in as well who can shrug of their thought of having to play with a weaker team. =)