NHL'94 Forums

UPDATE [PLAYOFFS]

Evan

Coaches,

Jacob and I won't be able to tally up the final standings, FFs, etc. until the middle of the week most likely. So if you still want to play games in the next couple days you can. We're also trying to get the new playoffs page up during the week as well. Again, this page will allow you guys to log the games the same way the regular season worked.

We're hoping that playoff games can begin this coming weekend.

I know for some the season dragged on, next season WILL start and end quicker.

Don't forget to read the League Suggestions thread, and add your thoughts for awards, rule changes, etc.

http://www.nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=314

-Evan

Coaches,

Jacob and I won't be able to tally up the final standings, FFs, etc. until the middle of the week most likely. So if you still want to play games in the next couple days you can. We're also trying to get the new playoffs page up during the week as well. Again, this page will allow you guys to log the games the same way the regular season worked.

We're hoping that playoff games can begin this coming weekend.

I know for some the season dragged on, next season WILL start and end quicker.

Don't forget to read the League Suggestions thread, and add your thoughts for awards, rule changes, etc.

http://www.nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=314

-Evan

Is there going to be a separate thread at some point for voting on various awards?

Is there going to be a separate thread at some point for voting on various awards?

I'll do it right now.

Best Regular Season: Marc

Most with the Least Award: John

Toughest Division: Congrats to all of us in the Central!!

(the only division with more Goals Scored than Allowed...and by a lot!)

Rain on my parade award: kgman

that is all

UPDATE:

We've calculated all of the unplayed games and the Regular Season is DONE. Please refer to the standings page to see the final results. GENS | SNES

PLAYING YOUR PLAYOFF GAMES:

I hope all playoff coaches are ready for their playoff run. You can start playing your games NOW, but the playoffs page on the nhl94online.com website won't be functional until Saturday the latest. If you play games before then, just keep track of the scores so you guys can log them as you did in the regular season.

The same format for every series applies:

GM1 - @ better seed team

GM2 - @ better seed team

GM3 - @ worse seed team

GM4 - @ worse seed team

GM5 - @ better seed team

GM6 - @ worse seed team

GM7 - @ better seed team

Seeding goes: 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, and 4 vs 5.

NOTE: In the Genesis Standings, for some reason WPG and DET are showing switched. DET should be 4th seed and WPG should be 5th seed because Detroit won the head to head series. Keep this in mind if you guys play your games before the playoffs page is up for who is home and away.

If there's any questions or problems let us know! I will let everyone know when the playoffs page is up and running, and then we'll set a deadline for Round 1. Goodluck and lets keep good sportsmanship in mind!

-Evan

PS I'll try to have some polls up soon for rules/awards!

whoever they are... :)

After some extensive research I have come to the conclusion that kgman is the one and only..... kgman from the GEN league. Using a similar process I learned that Marc is really Marc from the GEN league. Who woulda thunk it. I hope this clears things up! Who do you have to play in playoff round 1 B-Dawg?

rudy

After some extensive research I have come to the conclusion that kgman is the one and only..... kgman from the GEN league. Using a similar process I learned that Marc is really Marc from the GEN league. Who woulda thunk it. I hope this clears things up! Who do you have to play in playoff round 1 B-Dawg?

rudy

This is the kind of extensive sleuthing our site needs now more than ever. I salute you, sir.

Guest BSDaemon

rudy

I'm not in the playoffs. :)

I just didnt know who they were, he never said who they were.