NHL'94 Forums

GDL XII - Waiting List

IceStorm70

Below is the official waiting list for GDL XII. AS I did in the past, the preference is to fill coaches being replaced with coaches of similar skill. This maintains balance in the initial set up of the league.

That said, we've had considerable turnover the last few seasons, so my preference is to put Vets in prior to new guys.

New Coaches

1) CoachMac
2) KyleWat
3) Wallywojo
4) Sebe the Legend
5) Scribe99
6) OrangeandBlack
7) HokkeeFan
8) ProBob
9) Habs

10) TomKabs

I should clarify, when I say Vets, I mean try and bring in the most skill as possible with each replacement. Keeping in mind balance in the league.

Not trying to exclude anybody by any means. GDL has long been thought of as the top league in Gens94 because it draws most of the top coaches. Trying to keep that in tact.

I should clarify, when I say Vets, I mean try and bring in the most skill as possible with each replacement. Keeping in mind balance in the league.

Not trying to exclude anybody by any means. GDL has long been thought of as the top league in Gens94 because it draws most of the top coaches. Trying to keep that in tact.

you trying to say i suck ass and im not allowed in ,lol , well i otta....

Waitlist coaches should play tournament or round robin to determine skill level. This would be fairest way.

Not a bad idea. Players could choose any team from the GDL roster as they won't know what team they would be getting anyways. Also gives players on waitlist something to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...