NHL'94 Forums

I need a custom Rom hack :)

I'm going to interview Jordin Tootoo in New Jersey next week and he isn't in the roster in the 2015 (94) rom that I have.

I want to play him with a hacked rom I have on a Flash Cart that I'll play him on my Genisis.

I need a big favor. Can someone out there add him on the first line and add a digitized picture of him that he comes up first when Ron Barr gives the line up stats. BOUNS if you can add me as the Capitain of the Blue Jackets with a Digitaized pic so we both come up at the same time. That would be epic and it will make the Documentary!!!

Let me know buds!

Hey what's up? I saw your post and wanted to help out. Your documentary looks really cool. I've been in the community for many years here under a few different names lol. Best known for the "pass shot". You may have heard of it, I was considered the best at it by many here back when I was under the user name "cr0ssbar" in 2006. Basically I came up with it one day because I wanted to do a move similar to Mark Messier's patented wrong-foot wrist shot. People always used to ask me how I did it haha it's pretty much all about timing and positioning. Here's a video I put up several years ago showcasing some examples:

I live in the NY area and work in the city. After Clockwise quit updating the roms I became quite interested in the graphical side of hacking NHL 94, so when Skip did an update, I released my own updated graphics version using his rosters.

Anyway, here is something I came up with for you for your interview with Jordin Tootoo. Let me know if this is something like what you had in mind. Here is a screen shot picture:

pixer1.jpg

Edited by nhlpa93easn

Hey what's up? I saw your post and wanted to help out. Your documentary looks really cool. I've been in the community for many years here under a few different names lol. Best known for the "pass shot". You may have heard of it, I was considered the best at it by many here back when I was under the user name "cr0ssbar" in 2006. Basically I came up with it one day because I wanted to do a move similar to Mark Messier's patented wrong-foot wrist shot. People always used to ask me how I did it haha it's pretty much all about timing and positioning. Here's a video I put up several years ago showcasing some examples:

I live in the NY area and work in the city. After Clockwise quit updating the roms I became quite interested in the graphical side of hacking NHL 94, so when Skip did an update, I released my own updated graphics version using his rosters.

Anyway, here is something I came up with for you for your interview with Jordin Tootoo. Let me know if this is something like what you had in mind. Here is a screen shot picture:

pixer1.jpg

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!

One little note I know Tootoo's Number is 20 in NJ but can you make it 22 (get it Tootoo) thats the number he has been using from day one.

AGAIN THIS IS VERY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG made my day!

colum_cover1.jpg

pix5.jpg

pix1.jpg

pix6.jpg

I added a new Johansen/Columbus intro screen, new "pixelated heroes" splash screen, and replaced "EA" with "MCMIKEY SPORTS" on the timer logo. I set the game so that it opens up with Columbus vs NJ, head to head. So you just have to press start. Hope you like it. I also put Elias back in NJ and Johansen back on Columbus. Replaced the 2nd line centers with them. The rom/game is attached to this post. Let me know if there are any issues with it. Enjoy! :)

nhl-mcmikey.bin

Edited by nhlpa93easn

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS AMAZING!! I so blown away!! All the other stuff is awesomel!!! If its not too much can I suggest 3 changes.

1.Can you drop the Official NHL title screen after Pixelated heroes I mite run into "legal issues" if that one is shown on film or youtube. Maybe add a NHL94.com plug.

2.Can you flip it so NJ is the home team? and lastly if its not to hard.

3. Can you change the "MCMIKEY" to "MikeyTV"on the Timer Logo.

I owe you so much beer for this!!!!!!

Came up with 2 new selection screens. Changed timer logo to "mikey tv channel". And I touched up the Johansen title screen a bit. Also changed NJ Devils to home team with Columbus away to start the game (penalties on, no offsides). Hope you like it. :)

mike2.jpg

mike3.jpg

mike4.jpg

Edited by nhlpa93easn