NHL'94 Forums

'92 Classic Season 2 Rom and Scores

CoachMac

post-3852-0-08542400-1424332774_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-04388200-1424332784_thumb.pn

post-3852-0-78424700-1424332793_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-50427600-1424332804_thumb.pn

Crazy Night in the 92 League.

The Rangers lose for the first time all year to Skeletor and the Kings.

Then the cellar dweller Oilers take 3 of 4 from the Kings.

By the way I love the extra stats Raph, I will include with the standings and give out a couple more awards for Sharpshooter and Save %.

We are over half way thru the Regular Season already.

The last scheduled series for this week is the rematch of last seasons final between the Penguins and the Rangers.

Edited by CoachMac

Skeletor and the Kings look to be the fastest to finish the Regular Season.

He has played 32 of 36 games.

The last series to complete week 2 is the Rangers (KingRaph) and the Penguins (Labs66).

I know Labs has had some stuff going on but lets try and get that series wrapped up ASAP.

We are moving so quickly I am updating the deadlines in the weekly games schedule.

See the site for details.

Edited by CoachMac

Skeletor and the Kings look to be the fastest to finish the Regular Season.

He has played 32 of 36 games.

The last series to complete week 2 is the Rangers (KingRaph) and the Penguins (Labs66).

I know Labs has had some stuff going on but lets try and get that series wrapped up ASAP.

We are moving so quickly I am updating the deadlines in the weekly games schedule.

See the site for details.

Playing tomorrow night for sure, talked to King. Sorry guys just a bad week for me. Back to normal after tomorrow

Game 1

attachicon.gifNHL '92(S2)_000.png

Game 2

attachicon.gifNHL '92(S2)_001.png

Game 3

attachicon.gifNHL '92(S2)_003.png

attachicon.gifNHL '92(S2)_003a.png

Craziest beginning to a game I've seen with those penalties and attack discrepancy...finished as it should!

Final Stats

Penguins vs Rangers

Score: 8-5

Shots 17-12

Fights 0-2

Penalties/Mins: 4/5 - 16/17

Game 4

attachicon.gifNHL '92(S2)_004.png

Confirmed, VGGS! I let the last one slip away in the 3rd for the split. Good luck to King in the rest of the season and playoffs!

Crazy series for LA and PIT. Is 19 a new record for goals in a game?

Confirmed....VGGS!!! What happened to our 10-9 game?

Looks like I'm sharing non-photo results. Apologies Again

Montreal vs calgary

gm 1: mtl @ cgy

score: 8-4

shots: 26-7

PIMS: 6-9

Fights won: 2-0

gm 2 mtl @ cgy

Score: 3-2

Shots: 15-8

PIMS: 5-3

Fights won: 0-0

gm 3 cgy @ mtl

Score: 1-10

shots: 7-22

PIMS: 7-6

Fights Won: 1-0

gm 4 cgy @ mtl

Score: 2-12

Shots: 4-21

PIMS: 11-4

Fights Won: 1-1

ggs Jer, looks like I just had to get you out the saddledome.

You guys are amazing!

What a great league.

I will get the web-site and stats updated to day.

and yes I believe 19 would be the record for combined goals. I will check that.

Your amazing Coach for putting this together! Love it so much fun.

And yea Skels way to go man!

Ok the web-site is updated plus you can see Raph's shooting and save % stats which I will be using for more awards at the end of the season.

http://www.nhl92.com/2015springs2.htm

Skeletor completed his 36 game season in 19 days and currently sits in 4th place with 21 points.

Brutus is in 5 th with 18 points and then we have a huge log jam of teams all with 12 points all the way down to 10th place.

Top 6 make the major playoffs and then the bottom 4 compete for the John Deere Cup in the Farm Playoffs.

Farm League needs to get more games going.

Ok the web-site is updated plus you can see Raph's shooting and save % stats which I will be using for more awards at the end of the season.

http://www.nhl92.com/2015springs2.htm

Skeletor completed his 36 game season in 19 days and currently sits in 4th place with 21 points.

Brutus is in 5 th with 18 points and then we have a huge log jam of teams all with 12 points all the way down to 10th place.

Top 6 make the major playoffs and then the bottom 4 compete for the John Deere Cup in the Farm Playoffs.

Farm League needs to get more games going.

Farm games tonight boys!!!

Boston takes 3 out of 4 from Edmonton

post-3852-0-54763100-1424843360_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-81949600-1424843369_thumb.pn

Game 1 Bourque was a beast I think he scored all 6 goals.

Game 2 was probably the closest I have come to losing it over a video game in my life Lupz scored three in the final minute as I went into complete meltdown mode after thinking I had it won 6-4 with a minute to go.

post-3852-0-55055700-1424843380_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-23374500-1424843391_thumb.pn

Game 3 WOW a glimpse at what Edmonton might be capable of had the crowd at Northlands on its feet.

Game 4 Reality check

Goals were 25-25 for the series.

Janney is fun to fight.

Thanks lupz and congrats.

Edited by CoachMac

I knew this would be a great one.

The class of the league.

Congrats to both of you.

Looks like the Rangers dominated physically Fights 10-2.

WOW! 29 shots in game 1 Roy must have been outstanding.

Home Ice looks huge. So it will be important for both of you to run the table the rest of the way.

Now the rest of us need to raise our game.

AngryJay 2 games left against the Oilers.

Rangers have 4 with Boston and 4 with Calgary.

Home ice did seem to play a big part in the series. During game 1 Raph threw the kitchen sink at me to test Roy and what my defense tactics were. Both teams defensive AI was spotty at best, but mine seemed to go AWOL a bit more often.

The games in MTL were much more tight to the vest, I had some good home AI working and it helped limit Raph's chances to wiggle free from me. Gm 4 was probably the best game, a tight 1-1 battle entering the third that turned into a slobber knocker with each team showing flashes to win it. Finally Courtnall had a wide open net all by his lonesome with 12 seconds left, he lit up a cigarette and then tapped home the winner.

Fantastic games, I hope we get the chance to play some more. A split seemed fair but we need a deciding game.

I'm really surprised at how quickly I got my schedule wrapped up, I think I can handle some farm games if needed.

I knew this would be a great one.

The class of the league.

Congrats to both of you.

Looks like the Rangers dominated physically Fights 10-2.

WOW! 29 shots in game 1 Roy must have been outstanding.

Home Ice looks huge. So it will be important for both of you to run the table the rest of the way.

Now the rest of us need to raise our game.

AngryJay 2 games left against the Oilers.

Rangers have 4 with Boston and 4 with Calgary.

Home ice was huge in the PIT vs MTL series also. Along with PIT vs NYR....should have split that one too....my fault there haha. Crazy how much that affects gameplay Edited by LABS_66

post-3852-0-94427300-1425101197_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-70097000-1425101209_thumb.pnpost-3852-0-04364500-1425101222_thumb.pn

More Farm action.

Brutus and Mac complete our Farm Games against each other with Brutus taking 7 out of 9.

The only team of his I could beat was NJ.

San Jose he shut me out once and had me shutout in this game until late in the 3rd.

Farm League is really fun, playing with different teams every game and mostly bad teams is very challenging and different.

GGs Brutus

FYI: I'm going to be away from home for a couple of weeks. If the playoffs start before I get back and the Kings are in, I won't be able to play until March 12th. If this is going to be a problem, feel free to replace me. I apologize for any inconvenience.

We are not replacing the guy who finished his season first.

Playoffs should start about March 15, so you will be back.

If you are not in the Major Playoffs you will be in the Farm Playoffs and the hunt for the John Deere Cup.

Looks like you will be close.

Have a good trip and we'll see you when you return for the Playoffs.