NHL'94 Forums

Jagr is now the only active player in nhl92, nhl93, nhl94, nhl95 and nhl96

halifax

and he might be around long enough for me to make up for the gap between when others picked their choices for last man skating and when he came back to the NHL and I chose him late. I intend to check the period between when the second-to-last guy left and when that player was picked. I will compare that with the period between when I chose Jagr and when he finally bows out. I want to have won that competition fairly.

• 1 month later...

"I still think I have at least seven years left in my body, to be honest with you," the 43-year-old winger said Thursday after the Florida Panthers' morning skate at Air Canada Centre.

There was a slight smile as he said it, but it wasn't delivered as a one-timer. Somewhere in there, Jagr probably actually believes it.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nhl&id=35113&src=desktop

When watching him in New Jersey I thought his career was coming to an end but after he was traded to Florida I believe two, maybe even three, more seasons we'll be watching him in NHL.