NHL'94 Forums

SKILL CAP LEAGUE - OFFICIAL START

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys. This is the first opportunity i've had to check this since returning from my trip.

I wanna get into the draft7trade period, so i'm going to give everyone until Monday 20th April (1 week from today) to get as close to the 28 game mark as possible. Next monday anyone short will get DNPs which will affect draft position. I wanna give you that touch longer as I was away & wasn't able to keep on top of things.

Labs, you're way back bud. Update please?

Darko with Detroit & Lupz with LA, can you let us know what is happening with you guys please. Thanks

I'm here i'm here! But with work and the birth of my little girl. Add this that sometimes it's hard to find someone at my hours.

Ok i will do my best this week Robbie!!!

Sorry was busy with buying new house and work. I will get going hopefully starting tonight

OK, we've arrived at the 1st checkpoint & trade period. I will post all the draft/trade rules tomorrow morning, so if you get more games in tonight i'll let them count.

So you can all prepare i'll tell you this: Stage one of the trade period will be to make any changes you want to your roster from your current players selected or dropped, so, Detroit for example could call up Dino Cicarrelli from the minors to play the rest of the season.............................but they have to follow the same skill cap rules as previously, so would have to drop a tier 1 player to accomodate him.

You can get started thinking about that for now, & in the morning i'll post detailed rules