NHL'94 Forums

I challenge this community to STOP using the pass shot and cb check !

hokkeefan

Play the game the way it was meant to be played...with skill, not by taking advantage of faults in the game..

keep practicing the passer Hokes you'll get it sooner or later

this is a tired argument, and a stupid one. hokkee, if you have a problem with the gameplay then go play a different game and stop bitching.

tired and stupid you are and you suck with pass shot anyways and its not the the way this game was meant to be played

keep practicing the passer Hokes you'll get it sooner or later

im okay with the pass shot but i like to put this out there because you all took away from the origins of the game and turned it into a bit of a joke.

Yes i am a hardcore player who loved the game the way it was played originally.

"originally," he claimed?! the pass shot has existed the whole time, idiot. it's not like somebody hacked it into the game. you were just lucky nobody knew it was your kryptonite for all of those years. either that or you never stuck with a game long enough without quitting because everybody who is better than you is a cheater or you put your fist through a fishbowl or you threw your controller through the screen or took your drunken frustrations out on your family and went to jail during a season or whatever. get over yourself. the way you play isn't "the way the game is meant to be played." it was a quickly programmed hackjob of a hockey video game that just happened to get it right, mostly. there are things in it that people don't like, but until you learn to hack the game and take passing out entirely, you should just get over it. wow, you throw a fit every other week and expect people to respect your misguided opinions! stop quitting everything you enter. stop posting drunken rant and then promising to sober up. stop blaming others for your shortcomings. why don't you just stop?

hokkeefan, on 21 Feb 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Play the game the way it was meant to be played...with skill, not by taking advantage of faults in the game..

I used the pass shot a lot when I was cr0ssbar...back in the old days. The pass shot I used was from the side though, not the one from the center of the goalie like most people use today. Mine was a little more unique I think. I believe you are entitled to your opinion and you make some good points. Clearly, the pass shot was not intended to be a way to score the way one-timers and dekes were. However, some people are just so used to doing it that it's kinda hard for them to stop now. I use pass shots without even thinking about it. It would be kinda hard for me to stop. Honestly, sometimes I feel like one-timers are really cheesy the way some people overuse them. Which is why I prefer 92 and 93 a lot of the time. I feel you have to think more in those games. Nice avatar.

I used the pass shot a lot when I was cr0ssbar...back in the old days. The pass shot I used was from the side though, not the one from the center of the goalie like most people use today. Mine was a little more unique I think. I believe you are entitled to your opinion and you make some good points. Clearly, the pass shot was not intended to be a way to score the way one-timers and dekes were. However, some people are just so used to doing it that it's kinda hard for them to stop now. I use pass shots without even thinking about it. It would be kinda hard for me to stop. Honestly, sometimes I feel like one-timers are really cheesy the way some people overuse them. Which is why I prefer 92 and 93 a lot of the time. I feel you have to think more in those games. Nice avatar.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php/topic/16651-how-to-disable-one-timers/

hey mr trollman ,i try not to respond to your posts maybe do the same .You know nothing....if your jealous of my superior intillect ,its okay ,try and get over it.

<3

Personally, I admit that the pass shot is not a bad thing, but, and with all respect I have for the Skills of goods players, some of them using it too frenetically...

They don't try to play a nice game with some good actions, they just score, one pass shot after an other...

Hockeefan, the best thing to do is to run a league without the actual Super Passshot Players, sorry to say that, but I don't have pleasure to play against them.

For example Carse is a top players, but he can score a lot of different type of goals, not only passshots... loosing against him was not frustrating, because you learn every time.

I have maybe some project for a new league or two... Just need the time, I hope soon.

Edited by Pearate

Which is why I prefer 92 and 93 a lot of the time. I feel you have to think more in those games.

:)

Hockeefan, the best think to do is to run a league without the actual Super Passshot Players, sorry to say that, but I don't have pleasure to play against them.

Exactly. Make the league and rules you want. Tecmo SB (no using D-linemen and many more) RBI Baseball (straight pitch) have plenty of leagues with special rules to prevent people from exploiting glitches or just to make them more fun.

Or just play and organize a league with the people you want.

:)

Exactly. Make the league and rules you want. Tecmo SB (no using D-linemen and many more) RBI Baseball (straight pitch) have plenty of leagues with special rules to prevent people from exploiting glitches or just to make them more fun.

Or just play and organize a league with the people you want.

All of this requires - WORK

Hokkee dont do the work thing. He do the biotch thing

For example Carse is a top players, but he can score a lot of different type of goals, not only passshots... loosing against him was not frustrating, because you learn every time.

Try playing and losing to him in the same room, you'll change your mind...