NHL'94 Forums

nhl 94 on ea sports nhl 2006

EloonMillz

Yes it did suck the music was not crisp like the real nhl 94 and the speed was different the impact of the hits were different sometimes i would hit the guy in the boards and he'd end up infront of my net

FINALLY those names what the hell is with that at least they could have put the numbers in reverse or actually try to make decent names or better yet update the team rosters

or be sneaky and make a cheat availiable so you could get back the real names

Yes it did suck the music was not crisp like the real nhl 94 and the speed was different the impact of the hits were different sometimes i would hit the guy in the boards and he'd end up infront of my net

in nhl94 it's perfectly normal for the impact to rise that high.

I played it today and I liked it! The game ran smooth.

Only thing that really bothered me was the wrong names and numbers, which I hope can be changed with hex editor.

I don't know the only good thing they did was add 4 player mode and and exit game

The genesis version also has four player support, you just need to use the team player adapter in controller port 1 (be it on a real console, or by configuring the controller options in the Gens emulator).

so basically, if i have the genesis game, there is absolutely no reason to play it on nhl2006, unless I want to play with stupid fake names. Am I right?

You could hack it to edit the names, but what's the advantage to hacking a regular rom?