NHL'94 Forums

NHL94-2015 Trade Deadline ROM

skip

Hey guys,

I've had a little spare time outside of a new job, GDL, Blitz drafting and other real life things to work on updating the 2015 rosters ROM, and I think it looks pretty good. All of the trades are in, I think I have all of the jersey numbers (possibly didn't have a few, but no biggie really). I got some line combos together, but the best players are basically ordered through. I don't have an excel sheet updated for it, unfortunately.

Hope you all enjoy it! Let me know if you ever want to get a game in. My aim is skipper_marc@yahoo.com

*****SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATED VERSION!*****

-Skip

Edited by skip

I tap my stick in respect and appreciation, Skip. This ROM is a blast to play. Glad you never change the goal siren. Would it be possible to put the fans in the home team colors, and a few in the visitor's colors? Create Player would be cool.

Also, let me know if anyone finds any material errors :)

Thanks, Bill! I don't really do any of the graphics, just the rosters and players. Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Also, let me know if anyone finds any material errors :)

Thanks, Bill! I don't really do any of the graphics, just the rosters and players. Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Patrik Elias, not Patrick.

Brodeur on the St. Louis roster - he announced the end of his playing career, I guess he is not active anymore after the trade deadline?

Gudas on the Flyers roster - I doubt he will play a single match this season for Flyers:

The earliest Gudas could play would be May, if the Flyers get into the playoffs. But they are looking at next season here, for now.

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/jakub-voracek-fans-are-gonna-love-radko-gudas

I dont consider Gudas being active Flyers' player until his first appearance for Philadelphia but its your rom, you decide.

Update: I found a couple of small problems, so use this update. Next update will be playoff time.

I ran this version through EARE, so all the teams are fixed for: overall rating (actual average of all players on roster), PP/PK strength, home/away strength, off/def strength. I updated the first playoff group to include the current would-be matchups.

***SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWEST UPDATE***

-Skip

71 downloads of v2

Edited by skip

• 5 weeks later...

Update! Fixed Matt Read :-/

Holy donkey knocks! Love this update... 2015 status!

Is there any chance you can upload your latest version to Vizzed, (including the 2-on-2 version?) They've happily carried these updates since 2012.

Thank you... and thanks for your help! -MAP