NHL'94 Forums

Clam down

Houly

I personally get pissed if they take their foot off the gas pedal!

yeah u guys are top rats

I'll never learn anything if you let off the pedal, and let me get a few goals, or stopped scoring. False sense of how the game played out.

good to know, sometimes in a rout I like to put in backups to get them some points. do guys get offended at that?

As much as I hate the Patriots, and that cheating scumbag Belicheck, I agree with his philosophy if you don't like me running up the score stop me, or tell me you won't try and score, and waive the white flag, or STFU! You never know when 94 decides to give your opponent the space to score 4 to 5 goals in less than a minute, it happens a lot.

As much as I hate the Patriots, and that cheating scumbag Belicheck, I agree with his philosophy if you don't like me running up the score stop me, or tell me you won't try and score, and waive the white flag, or STFU! You never know when 94 decides to give your opponent the space to score 4 to 5 goals in less than a minute, it happens a lot.

Go lupz go. This is how everyone should think. It's too funny when people get mad at getting stomped. Especially when it's vets like houly.

hokkee come on lol, if somebody really has to be babied that much then they aren't worthy of being considered nhl94.com blood anyway.

Getting beat down by Raph and Plabax is one of the fastest ways to improve at this game, as long as you can figure out what's going wrong. There's not 8000 people ready to play all the time, and these guys offer a good fight more than most people do.

If the world was filled with houlys who s*** talk non-stop outside the game, and run their manual goalie across the crease back and forth in stupid fashion, while hooking every two seconds, nobody would improve at 94

no way is right or wrong. it's all personal preference.

Yep, people are different. Some people will wonder, what's wrong with you, if you let up, and other people will wonder, what's wrong with you, if you don't. They both have a point. Some people feel they learn better getting stomped and others feel they learn better by having a chance (even if they don't really have a chance -- but sometimes if your opponent is too good, you can't really learn anything because you don't have the lower skills necessary make the jump to the higher skills -- or you miss out on learning the lower skills because the good players don't even use them :P).

• 2 weeks later...

anyone for games!?

don't clam down!

I think you'd have to be stupid to eat a clam, but I suspect you may have to be straight up retarded to drink a clam. thinking about downing a clam makes me clam up.

I don't like running up the score when you're down to the last minute and up like 7 goals.

But I do remember one game where I didn't let up against Mav in GDL. He pulled his goalie something like the early 3rd period because he was frustrated...

That game ended 19-1 I believe.

No regrets there. ;)

Atleast play the game! If your opp is playing hard and getting embarassed theres no need to keep pouring it on the guy.

But if somebody gives up then they need a whoopin lol.