NHL'94 Forums

NHL94-2015 Tourney

Hey all,

The NHL94-2015 Tourney has begun!

Format: Double round-robin with a best-of-5 game elimination bracket after the round robin. Finals are best-of-7. Loser's bracket for those interested.

PLEASE USE THIS ROM!

The google doc is where you enter your scores: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EHr0drwPIDFOIXShejX9diZz5k_J7xGCbr4YzLRacAQ/edit#gid=1563244013

Team Draft Order:

1. Lupz - NEW YORK RANGERS
2. CamKneely - PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
3. pfs80 - BOSTON BRUINS
4. JVC - WASHINGTON CAPITALS
5. Labs - ANAHEIM DUCKS
6. J&J - COLORADO AVALANCHE
7.Darko - LOS ANGELES KINGS
8. Skip - ST. LOUIS BLUES
9. Brockness - TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

Tourney2015.bin

Edited by skip

Awesome - in so far:

1. Skip

2. Darko

3. Lupz

4. Labs

5. J&J

6. JVC

7. Hokkee

8. Brockness

9. CamKneely

Probably wait to get 16, which should be easy enough. Maybe shoot for a team draft date of morning of Sunday March 31st, begin the tourney anytime that night.

My idea is to do four groups of 4 teams each, with a home-and-home against the 3 teams in your group. Then we will do a 4-round best-of-seven playoff series, (every team in) seeded based on the group standings. And I will track everything via google docs/excel.

Right on! Thanks, Skip, for setting this up! Really looking forward to this. Time to start practicing :the_iron_man:

PS. What does the H/F column on the stat sheet stand for?

Edited by brockness

forgot about classic starting up. Between that and my local 94 season I am playing I will not have the time for this. Sorry Skip. Maybe play some exis with you on this ROM still.

Right on! Thanks, Skip, for setting this up! Really looking forward to this. Time to start practicing :the_iron_man:

PS. What does the H/F column on the stat sheet stand for?

Cool! H/F stands for handedness/fighting. They didn't remove the fighting rating from the game even though they got rid of fighting :-/

Hey all, I will set up the tourney for this weekend, and we can start it up over the next 4-5 days. Figure we can start it and run it for about a month or so since we won't play many games. Thanks again for joining!

Cool! H/F stands for handedness/fighting. They didn't remove the fighting rating from the game even though they got rid of fighting :-/

Even number is right handed and odd is left handed

Once you pick your team, you can post your lines here. We aren't doing changes, but you can post Sc1, Sc2 and Chk and the D-pairs (for injuries and penalties).

New guys: Be sure you download what you need to play (GENS-NETPLAY, Hamachi, AIM). There is a page called "Playing Online" and it has details about everything you need.

Also, on the classic homepage, on the right hand side called "Downloads". That will also have everything - here it is: http://nhl94online.com/?lg=24

Make sure to download Gens Package and, at the bottom, Hamachi.

Let me know if you have any questions. Can't wait to really start!