NHL'94 Forums

GENSB2 - TexasPachyderm Takes over CGY

kingraph

sigh...I don't understand signing up, playing a test game and then disappearing (no response to e-mails, AIM, etc) Anyway, if Dons_Cherry ever comes back, he will be on waitlist.

The ultimate gamer TexasPachyderm will replace Calgary. Dude can bang out a season in a day, and will be a favorite w/ Calgary!

Site is all set, and you'll be on the AIM group chat.

GLHF!

ill be on tonight to play as many games as yall need (then all this weekend ill also be available) And by finishing all my games early I have forgotten how to score from recent inactivity, far from any favorite here.

ill be on tonight to play as many games as yall need (then all this weekend ill also be available) And by finishing all my games early I have forgotten how to score from recent inactivity, far from any favorite here.

I'll try to get my games in before it comes back (-:

Your one-timers always kill me.

cant sign in on my phone app either, 'the aim network is currently unavailable". corbettkb x2 on ham guess i can chat with you there to set it up.

Edited by TexasPachyderm

sigh...I don't understand signing up, playing a test game and then disappearing (no response to e-mails, AIM, etc) Anyway, if Dons_Cherry ever comes back, he will be on waitlist.

The ultimate gamer TexasPachyderm will replace Calgary. Dude can bang out a season in a day, and will be a favorite w/ Calgary!

Site is all set, and you'll be on the AIM group chat.

GLHF!

If Billy dice doesn't show in B2, I'll gladly take over Winnipeg, or any other team for that matter.