NHL'94 Forums

SNES Dynasty - Season 2 roll call

Let me know if you want back in or not! Thanks. I'll leave this open until April 15, After that I'll considering giving up your spot to others.

NorthwayNative

C4outlaws - IN

pondhcky1 - IN

fank009 - IN

jackandjose - IN

annatar - IN

bobkudelski26 - IN

Kashim - IN

Chaos - IN

Jonee - IN

boknowsnhl94 - IN

jbalicki10 - OUT

brutus - IN

blackdevil19 - IN

schmeev - IN

I might have to try to find someone to play for me while I do the GM part!!! (or share some games Hali, hint hint!)

My play in SNES was atrocious.

Either way, I'm in again. Fun league. The team will have about as much rust on them as my SNES game, but we'll figure it out.

Crap I might not have much time. How many games a week was it?

It probably won't be starting until Classic regular season is done. After everything gets done for the start.

I might have to try to find someone to play for me while I do the GM part!!! (or share some games Hali, hint hint!)

My play in SNES was atrocious.

Either way, I'm in again. Fun league. The team will have about as much rust on them as my SNES game, but we'll figure it out.

I might be able to help play some games bud.

Considering how limited my schedule is nowadays

I'm a maybe...

only one reason that can get me to consider to in

(cough) Kamensky!

So how many games a week are we expected to play. Don't want to f'up the league if Im not around much.

about 8-10 a week bud

I'm sorry Im going to have to be out. If someone needs a week for vacation or something and needs a players I'll play but I dont want to bring the league down.

I'm just of of time lately. Lot's of things happening with family and the house. I hope I can come back and play again as these leagues are really cool but need dedicated time.

I'm sorry Im going to have to be out. If someone needs a week for vacation or something and needs a players I'll play but I dont want to bring the league down.

I'm just of of time lately. Lot's of things happening with family and the house. I hope I can come back and play again as these leagues are really cool but need dedicated time.

Thanks for letting me know bud. Respect.

I am going to have to OUT.

There is a question on wether I'll have the capability to actually play the games, alone find time for it

no worries bud...FANKTV lives forever.

• 2 weeks later...