NHL'94 Forums

Spring'15 Playoff Scenarios

kingraph

Final standings in the original post updated.

Round 1 playoff matchups are:

GENS A

1. Buffalo (zeppelin55)
8. Boston (kingraph)

4. Pittsburgh (angryjay93)
5. Montreal (Depch)

3. Winnipeg (TomKabs93)
6. Dallas (swos)

2. Los Angeles (canadiensfan66)
7. Toronto (Vocally Caged)

GENS B1

1. Winnipeg (Lupz27)
8. Chicago (jagr68)

4. Detroit (Jackandjose)
5. Los Angeles (wwojo75)

3. Quebec (skip)
6. Buffalo (mikey_mac94)

2. Boston (Darko)
7. Calgary (TexasPachyderm)

GENS B2

1. Quebec (maverick_z)
8. Dallas (Lupz27)

4. Winnipeg (McMarkis)
5. Chicago (skeletor)

3. Detroit (LABS_66)
6. Calgary (TexasPachyderm)

2. Boston (Evan)
7. Buffalo (Pearate)

SNES A

1. Boston (angryjay93)
8. Washington (stheds2000)

4. Pittsburgh (BlackDevil19)
5. Detroit (BobKudelski26)

3. St. Louis (c4outlaws)
6. Edmonton (Oilers442)

2. Los Angeles (annatar)
7. NY Rangers (McMarkis)

SNES B

1. NY Rangers (Hazmat13)
8. Buffalo (Jackandjose)

4. Chicago (BlackDevil19)
5. Calgary (McMarkis)

3. Pittsburgh (tylerdeanhill)
6. Boston (The90Jacket)

2. San Jose (c4outlaws)
7. Los Angeles (chaos)

The site will be updated with the playoffs soon. You can start playing your games asap! Remember to use the playoff ROM of your respective console (same ROM, but has 99 minute OT to avoid ties):

GENS: NHL'94 Playoff ROM

SNES: NHL'94 Playoff ROM

Best of 7, higher seed has home ice. 2-2-1-1-1 format.

We would like to knock out each round in 1 week, so schedule your games with your opponent asap. Please inform me or Chaos if you need more time due to scheduling conflicts, etc.

Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

What happened to playing playoff games in about 1 weeks time? Are people contacting Chaos/Raph about their schedules? I guess Round 1 is going to take 2 weeks, hopefully?

-Evan

Hey guys,

What happened to playing playoff games in about 1 weeks time? Are people contacting Chaos/Raph about their schedules? I guess Round 1 is going to take 2 weeks, hopefully?

-Evan

I've spoken to everyone in the A playoffs...lots of reasons, but unfortunately that will drag into Monday. B league has two series with Lupz, who I've also spoken to. They should get done soon, if I remember correctly. Some lag issues early w/ the Mav series.

I also wish these could move faster because it kills momentum, but at the same time I can't FF people at this time.

Hey guys,

-Evan

FYI: you're set up for round two bud...you don't have to wait for round one to complete before you start the second round.

Ok sounds good. Halifax with round 2 wouldn't it be off if lupz wins that series than I'd be playing him instead in round 2 or no?

me and lupz just finished our b2 series, went to gm 7 but we got it done & uploaded

Ok sounds good. Halifax with round 2 wouldn't it be off if lupz wins that series than I'd be playing him instead in round 2 or no?

we set it up as brackets now...no more re-seeding...to help speed up the playoffs. so you can play ahead.

Those coaches who already have their matchup set up for Round 2 can go ahead and play when they can. You don't need to wait for the remaining Round 1 games to be completed.