NHL'94 Forums

2015 NHL Playoff - Round 2

Zalex

Do you believe ? I believe. In GA.

Capitals vs Rangers - NYR in 7

The Rangers will once again reach the east conference final, but the capitals will be in the series until the very end.

Lightning vs Canadiens - MTL in 6

Montreal is 0-5 vs TB this year but everyone knows the playoff is a new season. Home Ice & a couple days of rest will help for the habs. GA will prevail.

Flames vs Ducks - ANA in 6

If I predict another series that Anaheim loses, Kupuck will murder my anus in my sleep.

Wild vs Blackhawks - MIN in 6

Minnesota in on a roll and they will be the surprise of the 2nd round.

So in tracking who is the most in the GA, here are the results from round 1 with a generic points system (1 for winner, bonus pt for correct # of games)

Rd1.png

Edited by wallywojo

Capitals vs Rangers - NYR in 5

I think the scoring depth of the Rangers will be too much for the Caps to handle.

Lightning vs Canadiens - MTL in 5

With Price in net and the speed Montreal throws at you the Lightning will not keep pace beyond the Stamkos line. This really sets up another great Eastern Finals.

Flames vs Ducks - ANH in 4

A series where whoever won between Van/Cal were meeting the buzzsaw. I predicted a sweep for the first round for the Ducks and a second here. This has less to do with how strong I believe in Anaheim. Its more to do with who they are playing.

Wild vs Blackhawks - CHI in 7

I am quite worried about this series as a Hawks fan. I think that what pushed me to decide was that Q finally looks to be scratching Versteeg and actually using Teuvo. This will be great hockey to watch, probably the best series in this round.

Caps in 7

Mtl in 6

Min in 6

Cgy in 7

I still think the Hamburglar will lead the Sens to the Cup. The league will review the early whistle Pageau goal in game 6 and the Subban slash and then schedule a game 7 winner takes all (with Subban suspended).

Anaheim over Calgary in 5

Chicago over Minnesota in 7

Washington over Rangers in 7

Montreal over Tampa Bay in 6

Anaheim over Chicago in 7

Montreal over Washington in 5

Montreal over Anaheim in 6

You're welcome you Frenchies!

P.S Yes I copied this over...like a boss

I still think the Hamburglar will lead the Sens to the Cup. The league will review the early whistle Pageau goal in game 6 and the Subban slash and then schedule a game 7 winner takes all (with Subban suspended).

refs will review the subban play and give him a 2mins instead.

MICROFRACTURE

La Discipline call with a friendly reminder that they've talked about this three times before and go right back to review Shawn Thornton's actions on his new team because the Bruin's tapes were boring this season.

• 2 weeks later...

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

Edited by Freydey

Corey Perry sucks big donkey balls. He needs to quit playing hockey and go ahead with the acting career

Corey Perry sucks big donkey balls. He needs to quit playing hockey and go ahead with the acting career

this was an example of when swallowing the whistle went too far.

• 3 weeks later...