NHL'94 Forums

douschebags

hokkeefan

Yo hokkee I'm really sorry I couldn't make it in time. You were having a really good season, it's unfair that you got screwed like that.

Raph extend it for hokkee since nobody has played a playoff game yet anyway B)

Me and kg (and aj but that might not be fair) could play him tomorrow

Hokkee had 6 games that were impossible for him to play, 2 against me, and 4 against kgman (who didn't replace la robbie until after I came back, well after hokkee was gone). So even if Hokkee lost all 6, that'd be 12 less dnp points he'd lose. That'd put him 2 points out of a playoff spot. Chances are very high that he'd win at least 1 game out of those 6, and that's all he'd need. This isn't including the 2 AJ games btw.

This is a very odd situation, but I feel too bad for hokkee here to not try to suggest a fix. He worked his hardest to get his games done before having to work his nuts off logging. We gotta show some sympathy for everybody's favourite vet. Especially since it was probably hokkee's best season ever.

Edited by TomKabs93

This reminds me of the time people thought it was a good idea to let Jaylighter (0-56) in GDL over Freydey (42-0) because of DNP. At the time, I was against it but now I realize you have to enforce some sort of harsh penalty to those who admit to going MIA.

The DNP rule kind of sucks BUT, it only takes 10 minutes to play a game. You could theoretically play one hour a day for a week and complete your season.

i was tired of f**king being online 24 hrs a day and asking you douschebags to play and you were unavailable for 3 weeks and aj wouldnt play and i checked in and all was dead and i got tired of waiting for all you slack ass fuckers,.....i played 32 classic games and 32 blitz games and i think 22 snes games

Edited by hokkeefan

Sorry you missed the playoffs hokkee. It's unfortunate you weren't able to get your games in and you weren't able to play in the last month or so. Hopefully your schedule works better in future leagues, it's always good when you're around.